The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: LOOT SHARE, BUT NOT REALLY
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 06:19:43 pm »
less scamming in the game

That isn't even scamming. Make your money yourself, don't rely on others. The drop belongs to whoever receives it, and that person can do whatever he wants with it.

This thing would just result in more idiots saying ''Omg we agreed to share if we get something good'' even if you didn't.
Ignore list, I ignore list everyone in bossing regardless who they are. My ignore list is full.
Small things can prevent these idiots from bothering you that already exist. Ignore list is under rated :(

Noobs spread like ebola. Ignoring one won't stop the rumors and all the BS they spread around.
I have the whole staff team in my ignore list and they spread pretty quick :kappa:

Offline Baby Hot

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • ˃ᴗ˂
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 01:20:54 am »
Agreed
The following users liked this post: Pr4y3r

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 04:06:49 am »
Yes..I really hoping Thomy would consider this into the game. I hate trollers that claim they got the rare loot and teleporting right away, leaving you thinking OMG is he for real or not then think should I continue killing or not.
The button to turn it off would also be useful but I prefer there's no button to turn if off  ;D

The past is just the past, life moves on.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 11:49:28 am »
I wouldn't mind this but I don't want people getting on my case for shares if I didn't plan on sharing a drop anyway.

Offline Koskesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »
less scamming in the game

That isn't even scamming. Make your money yourself, don't rely on others. The drop belongs to whoever receives it, and that person can do whatever he wants with it.

This thing would just result in more idiots saying ''Omg we agreed to share if we get something good'' even if you didn't.
Ignore list, I ignore list everyone in bossing regardless who they are. My ignore list is full.
Small things can prevent these idiots from bothering you that already exist. Ignore list is under rated :(

Noobs spread like ebola. Ignoring one won't stop the rumors and all the BS they spread around.

nothing you say makes any sense.

Offline Onlystrpk

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • I Will Show You How Great I Am!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 07:04:31 pm »
Oh now i got it , it would be useful because when i get rare drops all the people Always trade me to see it.

Agreed.

"Enjoy your life today, because yesterday has gone and tomorrow may never come"

-Onlystrpk

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 06:51:29 pm »
i agree, it should show what drop the other one got, sharing is between them, its just curiosity

Offline Anchor1337

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 05:26:36 pm »
This is a great idea, I'm really looking forward to this idea sounds great and i wish we get it in game just makes the game more better and advanced than other games who dont have this opportunity.

Agreed.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 08:57:27 am »
Agreed.

What comes to beggers... just ignore them lol

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0