The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
List of suggestions
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:07:24 pm »
I am sure that some of these have been suggested before but meh..

1. Barrow items are a bit too strong at the moment:

- guthan set heals too much hp... you can pretty much afk everything without food----> nerf healing

- ahrim set is way too powerful compared to higher level magic gears like 3rd or battle set. You can hit up to 60 with ice barrage in full ahrim while in full zuriels+rod ur max is 56 or 57. Also it is pretty accurate----> ahrim needs nerf or other magic gears need buff

2. 3rd age items are "useless"

- 3rd cant compete with bandos/arma/battle-----> buff defence and/or accuracy

- 3rd amulet is completely rubish-----> i have no idea how it should be buffed

- decrease 3rd items droprate

3. Fury sharks

- untradeable food that is better than manta ray

- can be obtained from wildywyrm rare/uncommon drop in noted form. (C ele and SDC could also drop fury sharks)

4. add drop table to greater demons or remove it...

- it is stupid that here is monster without drops

5. daganoths

- herbs in noted form plz?

- make daganoth mothers drop 2 bones per kill.

- add daganoth kings with (i) rings rare loot

6. GWD

- with current prices and droprates there is no idea to go there. New drop rates would be fine if we could sink 50% of rare loot items in game so prices would be higher but atm your supplys cost more than loots you get.

Also why chaos elemental slayer task only give 490sp while chronozon gives 1k+ and is safer/easier to kill

and yes i know that my grammar sux

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:09:00 pm by Superkettu1 »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: List of suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 05:56:12 pm »
1. Barrow items are a bit too strong at the moment:

- guthan set heals too much hp... you can pretty much afk everything without food----> nerf healing

- ahrim set is way too powerful compared to higher level magic gears like 3rd or battle set. You can hit up to 60 with ice barrage in full ahrim while in full zuriels+rod ur max is 56 or 57. Also it is pretty accurate----> ahrim needs nerf or other magic gears need buff
A direct nerf to the healing may be a bit too much though something does need to be done. The effect currently heals a flat 6 hp, even when you hit 6. It would already be a considerable nerf if that base heal did not apply on 0's and is taken down to 5 instead of 6.

Ahrim might need to be toned down yeah. The maxhit for it with ice barrage/fire wave is 61 you have to be really lucky with it to hit that high though but it's still too high. I wouldn't necessarily want to nerf magic though. Maybe shifting a bit of the str bonus from spells to gear is an option.

While 3rd isn't completely useless, def bonus is certainly underappreciated. I suggested absorbtion bonus for it a while ago.

3rd ammy definitely needs buffs, a fury is better than 3rd ammy.

Decreased droprate isn't necessary.

3. Fury sharks

- can be obtained from wildywyrm rare/uncommon drop in noted form. (C ele and SDC could also drop fury sharks)
Having them fishable and tradable in the wilderness would be something I'd prefer. I wouldn't mind them as a drop from wildy bosses/monsters though.

They have the same droptable as lesser demons. Or at least they should.

5. daganoths

Bit too much to note herbs, that'd make it was too easy as a source of high herbs. Double bones might be interesting, though I don't think that's necessary. Making them drop hides and having those hides used for crafting exp is a better idea imo. For DK's I'd like the full dungeon to be added.

6. GWD

- with current prices and droprates there is no idea to go there. New drop rates would be fine if we could sink 50% of rare loot items in game so prices would be higher but atm your supplys cost more than loots you get.
GWD is still worth doing, the bosses are easy and the loot is mostly still in demand. I belive the prices for the drops are fine as they are atm.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: List of suggestions
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 07:33:32 pm »

That's the whole point of the set. They lack in DPS -> slower XP rates than training in max gear.

Ahrims lack in accuracy and defense. It would be boring if Zuriels were the only viable magic set in the game.

Yes, yes, no

3. Fury sharks

Yes and yes

5. daganoths

Yes and no.
If dagannoth kings were to be added, they should drop some kind of enchantment scroll to use on the original fremennik rings so they don't become even more useless than they already are.

6. GWD

Seems like you've never been there. I assume that you say this because you can't make 2b in a day there. Let me tell you this: if you play THE ACTUAL GAME, you will NEVER need that much money. I've made enough money from there to afford 99 Smithing, 99 Prayer, 94 herb and 86 crafting. I also have maxed range, magic and melee gears as well as money to finish the last herblore and crafting levels. AND I BARELY PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME! You make the supply costs back from alching the rune drops lmao.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 07:36:09 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Ironman Tim
Pages: 1