The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
lending system
« on: August 17, 2015, 07:53:57 am »
lending system allows the player to lend an item to another player for a certain amount of time (maximum 24 hours at rs3)
i have been in many uncomfortable situations because of trust issues and im embarrassed to say that i have lost 400m that way ,due to me trusting a staker friend well he's not a scammer but he was tempted to stake my items that i lent him,anyways I'm not here to whine about my loss instead i'm here to suggest this system in order to prevent similar future cases.
and this way poor people can barrow high level items to go bossing thus make money faster
OT: lent items cannot be staked nor traded, and you can't enter the wilderness wearing them.
after 24 hours the items will return automatically to the rightful owner.

Offline Goody

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • We out here
    • View Profile
Re: lending system
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 07:58:32 am »
ehh i mean lending can be useful but seems kind of weird for emps. im neutral

Offline Kena

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 10:25:03 pm »
i'd like to have more feedback if possible  :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31:18 pm »
A lending system would be nice, people would no longer have issues with people they lend items to not returning them. But the cost of it might be a bit too high. A lending system would take a long time to develop and get bug-free. Same with not being able to take lent items into pvp. I'd like a lending system, but I don't think it's an option at the moment.
;
The following users liked this post: Kena

Offline Kylehaberlin

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 11:19:36 pm »
Sounds like a great idea! would love to see this be added to the game.:)

Offline Kena

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 02:33:30 am »
A lending system would be nice, people would no longer have issues with people they lend items to not returning them. But the cost of it might be a bit too high. A lending system would take a long time to develop and get bug-free. Same with not being able to take lent items into pvp. I'd like a lending system, but I don't think it's an option at the moment.
i figured it might be a bit hard to make , but didn't think of the bugs issue  :-\
Pages: 1