The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Lend Item option
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 10:58:37 am »
Cool idea,

What if the person you lend it to decides to sell it/drop it? Then what?
on runescape lending option works that ppl cant sell it and drop it also with wild if u die with lended item u keep it bcause its binded to you until the timer ends. so ppl cant do nothing with it :D only use it for fighting or what ever theyre gonna use it for
That would totally be abused in wildy, don't you think? People would start lending stuff from their other account just to keep their stuff. I don't see how this should come w/o causing problems.

I don't think it's really hard to make it if you're wearing / having any of these items in your inv you can't enter wildy .
That's how it works/worked in RS afaik.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Lets B0unce

• +0/-0
  • Do what you want
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »
I disagree on this idea.

Reason: Pkers will use it and don't lose it, because on dead it will return to the owner. Or will appear in inventory even tho prayer is 0, in my opinion it's not a bad idea for pvm.

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 05:00:10 am »
I disagree on this idea.

Reason: Pkers will use it and don't lose it, because on dead it will return to the owner. Or will appear in inventory even tho prayer is 0, in my opinion it's not a bad idea for pvm.
lets b0unce please read previous comments ...

Offline Shuff1e

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 12:48:42 pm »
I disagree.

Well, we already have Guardian Angel so we dont lose items when we die outside the wilderness.
Now, if this lend-option will be added, then you can go into wilderness safely too and wont lose your items.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 03:59:23 pm »
I disagree.

Well, we already have Guardian Angel so we dont lose items when we die outside the wilderness.
Now, if this lend-option will be added, then you can go into wilderness safely too and wont lose your items.
It would obviously not work like that if it was ever implemented.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Pages: 1 2