The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
k wut
« on: February 07, 2016, 08:27:11 pm »
It just pisses me off that a person can get 120 just from one round, he literally has 6 accounts just standing there
I suggest to prevent this crap from happening by simply warning the person or banning his monkey ass

I'm aware tickets are not tradable,but still...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:38:17 pm by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: k wut
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 08:46:18 pm »
Getting 120 tickets a round doesn't help him really. The tickets are untradeable, therefore he's getting like 20 an account, just like you would.
Unfortunately those players are what generally make the game run.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 08:49:34 pm »
Unfortunately those players are what generally make the game run.

Got a good point there^, I don't know I just hate when I see that cause eventually he'll get let's say to 105 tickets each acc from doing jackshit, so 6 avas just like dat

Offline Str8att7

• Liked: 288 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 09:21:21 pm »
This guy has been doing this for months now. He uses the tickets to buy ava's to get money for his main account.

I have posted a topic regarding this a few months ago and I am pretty sure there was a solution for this.

One of the solutions was to add a minimum amount of damage or flag captures to gain tickets. Another solution was to add a 30 second time limit for the players who are afking in the base to kick them and deny acces for the round.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:24:13 pm by Str8att7 »
Emps-World Moderator Since May 12th, 2015
Emps-World Admin Since August 24th, 2015
Resigned Since October 29th
The following users liked this post: Ranger 0wns

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 11:49:53 pm »
Sadly, he makes CW run (some times). So i doubt something's going to be changed.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 12:06:34 am »
You would all literally be biting yourself in the foot if this were to be made illegal for some strange reason. This guy single handedly has made CW more active than any other player, y'all should be rewarding him.

Multilogging isn't against the rules in any way shape or form. Resources that aren't shared by players or are infinite all share this similar feature with CW, the more accounts you put at it, the more you get from it. This applies to most things. Some are more afkable than others, this should not matter.

I honestly think you're all being too envious of with what ease this guy is earning money, you're all too busy to realize it takes centuries to get an ava or nezzy from CW. These items are hardly worth the time, even with his amount of accounts. I've seen his numbers, they're far from shocking.

He could earn more money per hour doing jad on one account than doing CW on that many. This isn't that serious of a problem, it's just someone not doing squat for money. It just baffles me how serious most people are about this small thing.
It just pisses me off that a person can get 120 just from one round, he literally has 6 accounts just standing there
I suggest to prevent this crap from happening by simply warning the person or banning his monkey ass
You're actively making a suggestion against a single player, and not with the kindest words. If I may suggest, could you turn this into a proper topic? Where you actually discuss the point at hand yourself instead of just pointing out you're pissed off at one player. Not to mention those last 4 words aren't very appropriate. Multilogging isn't against the rules, and I'm pretty sure that guy is more human than ape.

Y'all should stop hating him and be grateful someone is keeping the minigames active, so what he's earning a little bit of money for not doing much? Since when do we care about what other people earn?
;

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 01:32:40 am »
Adding on to what charr said, before cw would launch with two on each team it was impossible to get a game started without this guy.
Purple since January 2016

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 06:26:52 am »
As far as I am concerned, the guy who owns all those accounts is not breaking any rules whatsoever. I'm actually in favor of this guy cause when there is no one to start a Castle-wars game, "Gufex" has your back.

Gufex is love; Gufex is life. #Gufexwars2k16

Offline Iphonesucks

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 09:21:42 am »
You would all literally be biting yourself in the foot if this were to be made illegal for some strange reason. This guy single handedly has made CW more active than any other player, y'all should be rewarding him.

Multilogging isn't against the rules in any way shape or form. Resources that aren't shared by players or are infinite all share this similar feature with CW, the more accounts you put at it, the more you get from it. This applies to most things. Some are more afkable than others, this should not matter.

I honestly think you're all being too envious of with what ease this guy is earning money, you're all too busy to realize it takes centuries to get an ava or nezzy from CW. These items are hardly worth the time, even with his amount of accounts. I've seen his numbers, they're far from shocking.

He could earn more money per hour doing jad on one account than doing CW on that many. This isn't that serious of a problem, it's just someone not doing squat for money. It just baffles me how serious most people are about this small thing.
You're actively making a suggestion against a single player, and not with the kindest words. If I may suggest, could you turn this into a proper topic? Where you actually discuss the point at hand yourself instead of just pointing out you're pissed off at one player. Not to mention those last 4 words aren't very appropriate. Multilogging isn't against the rules, and I'm pretty sure that guy is more human than ape.

Y'all should stop hating him and be grateful someone is keeping the minigames active, so what he's earning a little bit of money for not doing much? Since when do we care about what other people earn?

what's the difference then between afk thieving then? guess nothing

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 09:55:54 am »

You cant afk thieving because you have to click which means you have to use auto clicker or something, afking castle wars means you only have to click once every 5 mins. Its the same as afking somewhere else

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Iphonesucks

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 10:01:53 am »

You cant afk thieving because you have to click which means you have to use auto clicker or something, afking castle wars means you only have to click once every 5 mins. Its the same as afking somewhere else

I could be using auto clicker and going afk, seems like it's legal
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:07:58 am by Iphonesucks »

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 10:51:57 am »
Using a third party program to stay online is not allowed, however 'afk training' is allowed as long as you do not use a third party program to stay online. In this case he is not using a third party program to keep his accounts logged in at Castle Wars, and thus it is allowed.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 01:09:09 pm »
Since when is standing in the spawn doing jack shit being active?

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Iphonesucks

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 01:19:22 pm »
Using a third party program to stay online is not allowed, however 'afk training' is allowed as long as you do not use a third party program to stay online. In this case he is not using a third party program to keep his accounts logged in at Castle Wars, and thus it is allowed.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense to me, imo being afk is afk... he's not just standing there, he's standing there in a minigame which you can gain money in a non direct way and it's 6x conisdering he has other accounts too

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 02:01:42 pm »
XD this is rather funny, because this isn't really a good money making method, while multi logging isn't against rules. so let him be
Pages: 1 2