The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Huseyinkalin

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Just some suggestions
« on: September 27, 2014, 12:05:38 pm »
1. Slayer rings -> They can be bought from any slayer shop for slayer points (dont know amount), and they would be used to tele to slayer dungeons/masters. The ring should help ppl slay faster :)!

2. Slayer Task cancelling by your slayer master for slay points, maybe even add permanent task cancel.

3. God robes, I recently went to GWD and managed to get zamorak robe pieces. I checked their stats and they all give 0.

Also their level requirements are kinda strange (50 magic, 30 defence, 25 pray). To sum up, this armor is useless while it is a rare drop from GWD.
That`s why I suggest to change its stats and add new level requirements. I thought about making it 80 magic and 1 defence so pure can also wear it. Because of its rarity, it will have good stats which surpass infinity robes , but give less bonuses than 3rd age magic robes and maybe ahrims robes.

Agree/ Disagree, why?

Thanks

Offline Torvanas

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Have a nice day.
    • View Profile
Re: Just some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 12:32:46 pm »
Really good idea, supporting 100% :)

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 12:49:21 pm »
1. not bad idea, would be useful to people who don't know where dungeons are and etc.
2. i disagree with that, because it would make slayer easier, but its meant to be as one of the hardest skills ING
3. yeah why not.
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Xfanta23x

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 12:58:56 pm »
Agreed with 1 and 3, but not the 2nd since you already can replace your slayer task with a really easy one in al-kharid
Pages: 1