The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Shuff1e

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Jungle something!
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:42:39 am »
So the other day I remembered about my 2015 old topic: https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/new-jungle-boss/msg45128/?~6073#msg45128
which is about adding new jungle boss. Since it stayed half-way, I still think that it'd be cool to have added something "jungle related" to the game. About the new jungle boss, im not sure yet, but I think it definetly shouldn't be Jungle demon since Emps-World already has too many Demon bosses. May be adding similar event boss like Kolodion, but not in the wildy. Like a "Tanglefoot" boss which will appear in different forest/jungle locations (or still use this Edgeville yellow portal to get to it). For mechanics I think that thorny roots will stab from the ground which can be dodged by moving away. Thus I think that it'd be cool to make him high hit points boss but not very strong. Also with 3 drops like other bosses.
But I thought about adding a new whip: poisonous whip (Ivy whip? Stinger whip? Vine whip?). It would be a tier 75 weapon while having poisonous effect (p++?)[or may be even poison 10? :D ]. I'd like it to be as a whole whip drop, not as an attachment like crystals. Me personally would love vine whip.
Another option is to drop Weapon poison potion with p+++. Why not.

So drops might be: rare - poisonous whip, uncommon - different logs, coins etc.

Since it is very primitive idea, I'd like to hear others opinions and recommendations. =)

-Shuff1e

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:16:47 am by Shuff1e »
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Jungle something!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:16 am »
Karamja/Shilo Village overall needs more look into it. Different places to explore are always welcome for both newcomers and veterans. But if there should be something, then I'm all in for it.

Here's my points from this suggestion:

- Venenatis, your suggested, should even look something similar event to Kolodion with drop table... No, drops should be something else, otherwise Kolodion drops will lose value even more as they cheap already enough. Unless, making it three styles demi-boss, then it's decent. Hits could be up to 15-20 so even for pure it won't be so challenging. Drops could be noted unicorn horns, as lately everybody seems to forget whole logic in games, as spider usually is poisonous one, so something for making antipoisons or noted antipoison drops would be decent from it. For mechanics, I don't see you pointing them out so let me guess, shadow barrage alike attack with poison damage(up to 4), when lifting back part - it could be ranged attack, as for melee attack, it could be random roots at 5X5 square place in where attackers with most damage stand. But it is just my options, you can think them yourself and otherwise. I'm just giving hand you here.
Combat level:406 Hitpoints:1200

- Tangleroot. Boy, I loved it on OSRS when I had to kill at first time, was significantly easier than I thought I would encounter... Tangleroot dropping logs, unstrung bows and more woodcutting/fletching/firemaking related drops as well as two uniques: Ivy Root(attachment to whip, to make it Ivy Whip which is tier 75 attack weapon, alongside 50 strength and cannot be used with crystals or should be something between elemental whip and abbysal whip just with poison damage up to 6 as 10 would be too op) and tanglerootie - pet for those who tend to complete every game feature or has goal of collecting pets.
Hitpoints:177 Combat Level:110

- Jungle Demon - could be stronger version of Black Demons(beast slayer task with better exp, counts as Black Demon), for mechanics could do something like trapping players in ivy roots from ground, making solid 1 - 10 damage for every time player steps on it, to avoid it you will be needing knife, machete or any slash weapon(excluding whips) as for melee attack hits sometimes through prayer up to 15, avoidable with blessed spirit shields operating option, does when he hits ground in front of you, similar to Kal'ger smashing certain player with hammer in last phase. Rarely could use magic attacks, so it would take few styles to tank it fully. For drops, Karamja Jungle Demon head, noted dragon/infinity/ranger items, up to 100 high level runes and other goodies. Hitpoints: 260 Combat Level: 297

Also, I wouldn't mind Desert Strykewyrms to show up there somewhere on shore or somewhere else... But for now, that's it.
Good idea but needs more look in it.

Offline Shuff1e

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Jungle something!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 01:08:37 pm »
I really love your suggestions, this is exactly what I wanted to hear! Totally agree with you.
Pages: 1