The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
ironmans and dks
« on: June 18, 2018, 11:23:53 am »
players loots dont appear to ironmans so i think u can make ironmans loot dont appear to normal players i know its sometimes bugs like ironmans can't pick their own loot.. 
or if ironman die others pick thei loot good that did not happen to me yet

and daganoth kings add to loot rings archer berserk warrior and seers and remove from gargoyles they already have granite moul and gear
The following users liked this post: Jandor, Namnori

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Re: ironmans and dks
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 05:53:16 pm »
Yes, the idea about that regular players couldn't see ironmen dropped/after death items is good. I believe Thomy told, that they shouldn't be seen, so I assume it's bug.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 01:51:47 pm »
Dont go to wildy with shit u dont want to risk. If you get PKed, the loot should drop to regular accounts. You can still fight back on an ironman and potentially kill your opponent if you dont get the loot.

Offline Jandor

• Liked: 37 times
  • +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 02:18:31 pm »
Dont go to wildy with shit u dont want to risk. If you get PKed, the loot should drop to regular accounts. You can still fight back on an ironman and potentially kill your opponent if you dont get the loot.
He said nothing about getting pked.

He said players' drops aren't visible for ironmen (assuming a player die from monster), therefore it should be the same way around. He doesn't want regular players to pick up his drops when he got ko by pvming.

Op: I think this is bug as Namnori mentioned above.

Reference:
Thomy : "Ironman accounts don't have the ability to trade items with anyone. That includes trying to drop-trade items. "
The following users liked this post: Namnori, S Clegane

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 11:54:32 am »
Yes, I was talking about pvm'ing. I already lost few items due to this, had like one minute to pick my items but someone else was already picking my stuff. Either we need to extend the time, that items wouldn't shown to others or make that they wouldn't see 'em at all. If you die for example at Yk'lagor, you instantly need to run back, if you don't want that others would pick your stuff. After 2 minutes items will be visible to others. So basically you have 2minutes to pick your stuff, not 3.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 12:01:37 pm »
Yes, I was talking about pvm'ing. I already lost few items due to this, had like one minute to pick my items but someone else was already picking my stuff. Either we need to extend the time, that items wouldn't shown to others or make that they wouldn't see 'em at all. If you die for example at Yk'lagor, you instantly need to run back, if you don't want that others would pick your stuff. After 2 minutes items will be visible to others. So basically you have 2minutes to pick your stuff, not 3.

Changing the timer only for iron man accounts from 2 mins to 3 mins will make it unfair for normal players
if you guys wanna make it fair, then the items should disappear after 2 mins so in this case people won't be able to ' Trade ' using an iron man to main account, and they'll have the same timer as others
Maybe disappear item after item at random every 5 seconds after the first 2 mins.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Jandor

• +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 01:33:14 pm »
if you guys wanna make it fair, then the items should disappear after 2 mins so in this case people won't be able to ' Trade ' using an iron man to main account, and they'll have the same timer as others
lol, that's not fair, normal players would still have 3mins to go pick up their loot if he/she solo a monster and die, and 2mins for ironman.

Fix the bug and everyone will be happy, don't let it becomes a feature.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:42:48 pm by Jandor »
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 06:48:56 pm »
I don't see this being a bug? When an ironman dies the items can be picked up for 2 minutes until the drop becomes global?

Offline Jandor

• +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 07:52:45 pm »
I don't see this being a bug? When an ironman dies the items can be picked up for 2 minutes until the drop becomes global?
Well that's contradicting to what you said then :/

"Thomy : "Ironman accounts don't have the ability to trade items with anyone. That includes trying to drop-trade items. "

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 11:18:21 pm »

"Thomy : "Ironman accounts don't have the ability to trade items with anyone. That includes trying to drop-trade items. "

That means they cannot loot shit other people has dropped. Regular accounts can still loot items dropped by ironmen, once they appear globally. Trading is still impossible.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 04:31:01 pm »

That means they cannot loot shit other people has dropped. Regular accounts can still loot items dropped by ironmen, once they appear globally. Trading is still impossible.

Trading is still possible by paying them one of the items they can trade, Member tickets, double xp scrolls
so if Ironman meant to not being able to trade, it also means people shouldn't be able to see the items dropped by them.
however as I said above ( I think I did, no idea ) this also means that there is no point on killing an Ironman account in wildy since its just a risk with no benefit at all for both players, which gives them an advantage while doing skills at wildy,
a possible way to avoid this is by making killing an iron man gives an X amount of pvp points depends on what that dude is using. ----> then we get to another problem that pvp points has no use at all so this system should be fixed.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 05:00:01 pm »

Trading is still possible by paying them one of the items they can trade, Member tickets, double xp scrolls
so if Ironman meant to not being able to trade, it also means people shouldn't be able to see the items dropped by them.

And the only way to fix that is to make everyone donate for their member, which I bet minority of the people actually want to see.
Pages: 1