The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ironman mode megathread
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:34:08 pm »
Ironman is basicly an account where you have to do everything on your own, meaning no use of Grand Exchange, trading other players or picking up items from the ground dropped by other players or NPCs they killed.
You can use shops that have stocks of items which also means you can not buy items from General Stores sold by other players, only the ones that the shop supplies (knife, vials etc...).

To get membership on an ironman account you would be able to trade other players but only member tickets would get through or perhaps make member tickets usable to other players so you could use it from your other account. You're not able to buy anything from donator store except for member tickets.

Ironman accounts do not get any benefits from 2x xp weekends.

Ironman accounts can participate on team based minigames because they're dead anyway and finding a team of ironman only would most likely be impossible.

Ironman accounts would have some kind of badge or 'Ironman/woman' title before their in-game name.

Ironman only highscores.

Post your ideas, thoughts or whatever comes to your mind and lets make this happen if Thomy is actually willing to code it. I think it would be a great fresh addition to the game.
The following users liked this post: Daniel

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ironman mode megathread
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 08:58:11 pm »

Correct me if im wrong but... weren't the  double xp weekends removed?

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 09:19:26 pm »

My total play time on emps-world is less than 5 hours so i'm not completely aware of all the updates.

Offline Daniel

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previously CJkinsey6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 09:39:53 pm »
100% support, would play the shit out of it.
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:06 am]:   get her into liverpool city centre lad she tries hitting someone with a can of soup she'll get stabbed and have her bag and trainees stolen

Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: few bevs down yer and you realise you've shagged yer great auntie pauline
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: but it's laughin cause she's got dementia and won't remember

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 11:41:26 pm »

My total play time on emps-world is less than 5 hours so i'm not completely aware of all the updates.

I got you beat, mines probably 2 hours :)

and yeah it'd be cool for the players, but they all suck anyways
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:06 pm »
Been suggested billion times. Making an Ironman mode takes a lot of effort and time, so I guess we won't see it soon. But I'm 100% sure It will be released at some time.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 01:49:21 pm »
So what will happen when an ironman does 90% of npc health and a normal player does 10%. Will the ironman get the drop when he has done the majority of the damage or are they required to do 100% of npc health?

Mary

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 01:51:06 pm »
So what will happen when an ironman does 90% of npc health and a normal player does 10%. Will the ironman get the drop when he has done the majority of the damage or are they required to do 100% of npc health?
probably 100% or else they would be able to team up for things like bosses etc which is not part of the ironman gameplay?

if this mode comes im totally going to annoy ironman players at gwd bosses by shooting 1 arrow and leave

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 02:05:46 pm »
probably 100% or else they would be able to team up for things like bosses etc which is not part of the ironman gameplay?

if this mode comes im totally going to annoy ironman players at gwd bosses by shooting 1 arrow and leave
Yeh that's a pretty big issue for ironmen in osrs.

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 02:22:28 pm »

Yeh that's a pretty big issue for ironmen in osrs.
Was thinking of that while posting this but didn't really come up with any solutions, it's quite a big problem is OSRS as far as i'm aware yeah.
Perhaps most of the combat areas could be made single combat if they aren't already? For bossing, maybe ability to make an instanced room for a fee? Would benefit normal players as well.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:27:14 pm by Jp »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 02:31:33 pm »
Could it be coded so that the ironman gets the drop if he has done like 97% of damage? Because that 3% really has no effect whatsoever. Sounds like an easy fix and prevents Mary from bulling our already small player base.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: King125

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 09:16:59 pm »
Is already in development and ETA is ~2 weeks hopefully.

Mary

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 12:09:48 am »
Is already in development and ETA is ~2 weeks hopefully.
is not but yeah on the planning hopefully it will be done
Pages: 1