The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
ironman membership...
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:17:19 pm »
it's not that I have anything against the current system where you are actually able to buy from ge, but since the prices of the member ticket can change, and for  various reasons why not make ironman membership buyable from a certain NPC just like we used to buy GA before 2-3 months, and it could have options like these
-membership for 10 days (price)
-membership for 20 days (higher price)
-membership for 30 days (even higher price).

or something of a kind. ???

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: ironman membership...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 12:19:29 pm »
You can already buy them from an NPC.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Bolkoy

Otherwise you can just keep a non-ironman account to buy member tickets and give them to your ironman for free or beg someone else to give you a free member ticket. Either way someone had to donate for them and support the server, which is the whole idea behind them.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:23:22 pm by Tulrak »

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 12:31:17 pm »
You can already buy them from an NPC.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Bolkoy

Otherwise you can just keep a non-ironman account to buy member tickets and give them to your ironman for free or beg someone else to give you a free member ticket. Either way someone had to donate for them and support the server, which is the whole idea behind them.
I did think of it this way, but I was like let's just see what everyone thinks :/

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 12:42:00 pm »
Fine the way it is currently in my opinion, you don't use your money on ironman to anything anyway pretty much.

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 10:00:53 pm »
As much as this is a good idea, I still have to disagree for one reason.

Normal players needed to donate for a member ring. Donations run this server. Allowing 100+ ironman accounts to buy membership for "free" will hurt the server in the long run.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 03:44:41 pm by Eddie1408 »
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo
Pages: 1