The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ironman Groups
« on: March 24, 2019, 08:05:51 am »
Hello everyone! If you love playing as an ironman you'll love this as well. I would like to see ironman groups make it into Emps-World. The main goal for this feature is to allow 2 - 4 ironman players group up and compete with other ironman groups. These groups will not be ranked by experience but by wealth. The group with the most wealth will be on top of the leader board. Leaders of a group will be able to name their group what ever they like and recruit anyone they like. I Figured this would be a nice change of pace than just playing the game all alone and to get members to interact with each other more by working together to get the number one spot on the leader board. Please let me know what you think, would this be something you guys would like to see?

Note: Banks will be wiped when creating/entering a group to make it as much competitive as possible. (or you must have a brand new ironman account before creating/joining a group)

Edit: I forgot to mention that members of the group will need to speak to the npc and deposit their items in their team bank for it to count towards their wealth. (the item(s) will be destroyed and your team's wealth will increase depending on the amount the item costs)

Quick Example: I create a group called noobs ->I recruit skillz purez to carry me to the top of the leader board -> Skillz Purez gets a demon drop -> He speaks to the npc and gives away the demon weapon -> our team's wealth increases to what ever the item goes for at the time of exchange - > profit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 08:22:28 am by Jhonson101 »

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Ironman Groups
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 01:04:07 pm »
Sounds fun, competitive and interactive!
Although it might sound like this will divide the community even more and affect the active market/economy, I believe that with smart advertisement techniques this could attract more players to the server which is what we mainly focus on.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Thunder

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 02:37:29 pm »
Creative idea! Personally I would love it being introduced to the game, pretty sure the majority of players would like it as well. It has many consequences tho, As Cahit mentioned. The economy would become even worse. In my opinion, the only way for this to work and not lead to any negativity in-game is the population. If Emps had more active players per day it wouldn't be a problem with this idea. Simply because there's many ironmen at the moment and we need to make sure that it stays as equally as possible. We can't have 80% active ironmen and 20% normal players.

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 03:32:53 pm »
pfffff group iron thats absolutely shit, if this mode ever will come out you will understand why.
The following users liked this post: Game Wiki
Pages: 1