The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
instances for minigames
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:02:25 pm »
i think u should add instances in pest control minigame cuz some people like to troll i dont care about other players i can do it solo but still some players come in and troll others like killing spiners
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: instances for minigames
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:53:07 pm »
and let in like in emps wars no need to wait

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Pest Control for Dummies
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 11:11:39 pm »
Pls no, don't divide minigames.

Also the people whining about killing spinners piss me off, so let's settle this issue like men, by using elementary school level math.
The amount of tokens you get in the case of victory is: damage/10+25
The damage is capped at 2k. So obviously you should not stretch out the round after you've hit 2k damage.
But the +25 tokens for victory is also important to take into consideration. It takes 30 seconds of waiting for the round to start, which means that for every 25 tokens you get for winning, you sacrifice 30 seconds of time, that's essentially 50 tokens per minute gain for winning, which is equivalent to doing an average of 500 damage per minute in the minigame and because the damage is capped at 2k, that means that if the round lasts for more than 4 minutes, it would be best to end the round as soon as possible because it would be impossible to get more than 50 tokens per minute of time if the round is longer than 4 minutes.

In fact, the only time it would be useful to stretch the round is if you are doing more than 500 damage per minute, in which case you can stretch the round until you get to 2k damage, as you'd be getting there in less than 4 minutes.

If you're not doing more than 500 damage per minute, then ending the round as soon as possible is the best thing you can do.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:59:50 am by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Someone12116, Bluesunrunne

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 01:40:38 am »
I'm going to agree with Tulrak's point, there is no need to divide players into instances. Mini-games are supposed to be a group activity, this will just kill the whole point. I think they're perfect the way they currently are.

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 06:51:52 am »
i think u was there long time ago  when to many players come u dont event get 2k dmg cuz they exist a trollers who think is funny to kill all the spinners piss off the players who wants farm pissed players get muted  for like 1-3 days and banned from emps clan chat or something

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 08:48:45 am »
Oh hell no
Even instances for Bosses is a stupid ass idea Imo
We complained about the server is empty and there is no need to divide our player base into 2 worlds, then Thomy came with an instance Idea which is imo so damn bad.

I don't play Pest control however you can try playing it during the time when most of the players offline apart from you and your friends ( which is almost 24/7 )

Asking in public for people to join you there means you might get some trollers or people that don't know how to play it, avoid doing this.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 09:17:44 pm »
@Tulrak, I agree on your calculated maths there and that rushing is good and all.

But in reality, numbers are different. People rush even with spinners being there, you can't even farm one(much less two) portal per round and that lack of damage could've made you get tokens faster overall. Today was event at mini-games like PC and EW. Tested with some players both ways by farming portals and rushing. Results are astonishing making 450~ per round and making 400 at best per two rounds of rushing is not what makes minigames so interesting. Mini-games are supposed to be longer but more interesting than just all out massacre to finish round in result not getting maximum rewards. What's the point in wasting so many tokens per round? ???

I would be more interested in seeing not instances but different system for Pest Control, to be exact here, as Emps-Wars has already good system now.

Something similar to OSRS one but not as long since players are already tend to get lazy doing their stuff.

EDIT: in Pest Control, not everyone is dealing same amount of damage(500 per minute or more) so just to be aware of that factor as well. That's the reason behind this suggestion.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:56:50 am by Wg »

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 07:26:24 am »
yeah make pest control like in osrs  dont do dmg but instead rushing and everyone get same tokkens per round that way no seperate communyti
Pages: 1