The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: improve pking
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2017, 10:11:36 am »
What exactly would you change here? There's not much to aim for, really.
Rushing is random as hell overall, a bigger problem is raggers/fcers. Pkers that are there to try melee vs melee for their first times wont have a fun time when they get fced randomly. Yet again, not much to change here.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2017, 07:41:25 am »
1)skeleton has to be removed without question. or just stop them from attacking low level players is so abusing. they keep annoying pures.

2)add something in wildy that u attack to get a skulled. Becuase you can lose the skull during a fight or b4 one, and then you need to get skulled in order to continue fighting that person. So now you has to either relog or attack another person to get a skull. problem is that whenever you attack another person he won't let you go , and something if you relog someone fights with the player you was fighting with.

3)Bring back the random combat event npcs, which have a rare chance to spawn in the wilderness and attack players based on their combat levels. They could drop some nice items to help people, such as pouches for putting non-food items in and lucky charms which improve drop rates in the wilderness.

4)Buff the Chaos Elemental's drop table. He is in level 33 wilderness and compared to the Spectral. they both are in level 33 wilderness but chaos is in multi and has a very poor drop and not worth fighting due to his damage and ability to remove your gaer, the only reason players kill him is for slayer or if he is an iron and wants to get the bow. and Spectral are more safe and worth spending time on killing them.

let me know if you like them or not.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:22:26 am by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42:46 am »
1)skeleton has to be removed without question. or just stop them from attacking low level players is so abusing. they keep annoying pures.
Can just be made unaggressive, I don't think this is as urgent as you make it sound though.

2)add something in wildy that u attack to get a skulled. Becuase you can lose the skull during a fight or b4 one, and then you need to get skulled in order to continue fighting that person. So now you has to either relog or attack another person to get a skull. problem is that whenever you attack another person he won't let you go , and something if you relog someone fights with the player you was fighting with.
Skulling is not as much of a hassle as you make it sound. I wouldn't mind this, but it's really not necessary at all.

3)Bring back the random combat event npcs, which have a rare chance to spawn in the wilderness and attack players based on their combat levels. They could drop some nice items to help people, such as pouches for putting non-food items in and lucky charms which improve drop rates in the wilderness.
Wildy has plenty of PvM content, it doesn't really need more of it. Being that they're 'random' spawns nobody would want to do them because they could be in wildy for hours without getting any of them.

4)Buff the Chaos Elemental's drop table. He is in level 33 wilderness and compared to the Spectral. they both are in level 33 wilderness but chaos is in multi and has a very poor drop and not worth fighting due to his damage and ability to remove your gaer, the only reason players kill him is for slayer or if he is an iron and wants to get the bow. and Spectral are more safe and worth spending time on killing them.
You're dead wrong about chaos elemental's droptable. Do you only look at the rare drops or something? Do you need everything to have rare drops worth tons of money? Chaos elemental's drops are really consistent in terms of money, it's perfectly fine as it is. Spectrals are deeper into the wilderness and generally take more supplies to kill, chaos elemental is quite a lot safer to kill than spectrals are.

None of these suggestions would bring players into the wilderness. They only affect people that already pk.
;

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2017, 03:32:56 pm »

Skulling is not as much of a hassle as you make it sound. I wouldn't mind this, but it's really not necessary at all.

None of these suggestions would bring players into the wilderness. They only affect people that already pk.
if you keep thinking that way then nothing is going to happen. adding something to skull up is just to make things easier and be in the favor of the pker.
stop thinking negative small details make big difference. If we kept saying no for each and everything rather than adding certain staff that might improve the ideas then remove the suggestion tab.

as you said ''None of these suggestions would bring players into the wilderness'' then we have to keep them in the wilderness. a lot of pkers left and we have to do something b4 others do. Look after the latest update the wilderness had a lot of players back for some time to try the buffed weapons and d scmmy, go to pvp and u can check by yourself.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2017, 03:56:09 pm »

if you keep thinking that way then nothing is going to happen. adding something to skull up is just to make things easier and be in the favor of the pker.
stop thinking negative small details make big difference. If we kept saying no for each and everything rather than adding certain staff that might improve the ideas then remove the suggestion tab.

as you said ''None of these suggestions would bring players into the wilderness'' then we have to keep them in the wilderness. a lot of pkers left and we have to do something b4 others do. Look after the latest update the wilderness had a lot of players back for some time to try the buffed weapons and d scmmy, go to pvp and u can check by yourself.
Tons of small details make a difference bt they also take time to make... time that could be used to real updates. PKing only grows if pkers start behaving and not being salty as...salt :p

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2017, 04:05:16 pm »

Tons of small details make a difference bt they also take time to make... time that could be used to real updates. PKing only grows if pkers start behaving and not being salty as...salt :p
dw no one is salty  ;D they only spam SAFER!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2017, 04:39:36 pm »

And PM you 'ks amk' after killing them and call you a pussy if you don't rematch them for their nonexistent risk. I guess you wouldn't know that because you'd actually need to get a kill.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:08 pm »

And PM you 'ks amk' after killing them and call you a pussy if you don't rematch them for their nonexistent risk. I guess you wouldn't know that because you'd actually need to get a kill.
stop lying no one does that unless you know each other and hate each another. screenshot next time.
all Israel pkers quit and we are now left with LT only
and please learn to ignore or at least use the ignore list

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2017, 05:35:19 pm »

stop lying no one does that unless you know each other and hate each another. screenshot next time.

I guess you wouldn't know that non-Israeli players say ks amk on daily basis because you'd actually need to log in to know that.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »

I guess you wouldn't know that non-Israeli players say ks amk on daily basis because you'd actually need to log in to know that.
let them say what they want to say, report and play......

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2017, 06:00:52 pm »

5 different nationalities including Israel, few pictures are from my alts that nobody knew were mine https://imgur.com/a/0ebDL

I do think that by the end of the day it's internet and you should brush it off, but if you spend most of your game-time at wilderness for months at a time it has it's effect on you.
I have talked my fair share of shit when I gave up trying to report same guy every 3 days, or his 20 alts a day but fuck it.

It just is what it is and you have to accept it, but to say that it doesn't exist is stupid.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Charr

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2017, 06:20:15 pm »

5 different nationalities including Israel, few pictures are from my alts that nobody knew were mine https://imgur.com/a/0ebDL

I do think that by the end of the day it's internet and you should brush it off, but if you spend most of your game-time at wilderness for months at a time it has it's effect on you.
I have talked my fair share of shit when I gave up trying to report same guy every 3 days, or his 20 alts a day but fuck it.

It just is what it is and you have to accept it, but to say that it doesn't exist is stupid.
lol when was this and where you trying to make them swear or what; as i said ignore
 guys move on please.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:22:54 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2017, 06:23:39 pm »

lol when was this and where you trying to make them swear or what; guys move on please.

It's a well-known fact that even if you're nice in the wilderness people will insult you. You possibly cannot deny that, everybody fucking knows that. As long as those people exists, even if it was just a tiny group, PKing will never become as popular as it was in scape.
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2017, 12:13:09 pm »

lol when was this and where you trying to make them swear or what; guys move on please.

It's a well-known fact that even if you're nice in the wilderness people will insult you. You possibly cannot deny that, everybody fucking knows that. As long as those people exists, even if it was just a tiny group, PKing will never become as popular as it was in scape.
Killing them is a fine feeling though   ::)

Anybody got something to say about my reply that was made earlier on? Surpised to see nobody say anything, which kind of makes me sad. I've tried having a lot of influence on the pvp, yet there are things that pkers (as many as there are in the forums) don't know how to relate to, let it be because they dont know about it or they dont have experiance. Imo there has got to be at least 2 staff members who are actual pkers, experianced in not only melee fights, you get my point.  2, because pkers tend to have very different styles. I'm not all that active on forums, though as i've seen, staff members might have a lot more influence in forums. Which leads me to another point, 2 of them also so that unaccaptable changes dont go live.
People arent taking action against the current system - the armor bonuses, magic and the lack of weaponry, is it because they like it or they wont bother to have a word, i don't think it's fine by any means.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 12:14:56 pm by Attacker35 »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2017, 12:34:40 pm »
Anybody got something to say about my reply that was made earlier on? Surpised to see nobody say anything, which kind of makes me sad. I've had ans tried having a lot of influence on the pvp, yet there are things that pkers (as many as there are in the forums) don't know how to relate to, let it be because they dont know about it or they dont have experiance.
Maybe not everyone shares your opinion. Maybe you didn't express it well enough.

Imo there has got to be at least 2 staff members who are actual pkers, experianced in not only melee fights, you get my point. 
Imo people should finally learn the actual function of the staff team. They are the ones to enforce the rules, that is the only function the staff team has. Things like hosting events are purely optional and by no means mandatory. Don't push this thing onto the staff team, they do not need to be the ones giving feedback.

2, because pkers tend to have very different styles. I'm not all that active on forums, though as i've seen, staff members might have a lot more influence in forums. Which leads me to another point, 2 of them also so that unaccaptable changes dont go live.
People arent taking action against the current system - the armor bonuses, magic and the lack of weaponry, is it because they like it or they wont bother to have a word, i don't think it's fine by any means.
Again, this is not the fault of the staff team. Suggestions don't get ignored because they're written by people that aren't staff. Thomy doesn't have to leave a reason why he doesn't want to implement the suggestion either. It just seems like the staff team has more influence because some of them usually take the initiative when it comes to giving feedback/suggestions.

There have been feedback topics and suggestions about the current system. Hell, there have even been updates to change it. For example, a ton of special attack weapons got buffed last update. Dds got nerfed after a feedback topic (though thomy forgot about poisoned ones but those will be nerfed by next update). Just because the things you suggested or the things you think should be implemented don't actually get implemented does not mean that nothing is done. I think you're being really entitled at this point.

That people won't give feedback is entirely their own choice. Do not seek to blame anyone for it.

What exactly would you change here? There's not much to aim for, really.
Rushing is random as hell overall, a bigger problem is raggers/fcers. Pkers that are there to try melee vs melee for their first times wont have a fun time when they get fced randomly. Yet again, not much to change here.
I'll bite. Raggers and fcers aren't a problem at all. There are literally no people that like people that do this. How difficult is it to get together and organize so that the new people don't end up fighting these kinds of pkers? This doesn't need an update or change to be fixed, pkers can do it themselves.

This thread has gone on for 4 pages and hasn't really got a coherent point. Wouldn't be a bad time for a staff member to lock it.
;
Pages: 1 2 3 4