The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
improve pking
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:20:56 pm »
1) Events like the one Magecrune did (kotw). I've got this in mine "wars": it will be like a tournament that players make a group with their friends of min 3 max 7

and fight each other. Winners get the loot and share between the group members and prizes for the top 3 teams so that players join and risk their items to

win.

2) make it easy for pkers to get their gear ready. you can get a lot of idaes that could improve Emps pking from other pking servers.

suggest any of your ideas. Let me know what you think about that I've said.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:30:16 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: improve pking
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:38:53 pm »
These events do not have to be organized by staff, as Omg dead showed, players can organize them just fine.

Gearing is already easy, I don't think it needs to be made any easier.

If pkers want more people to pk with, they should treat their fellow players better. I'm not directly blaming anyone, but the pking part of the community is often regarded as a bunch of flamers that are disrespectful towards just about anyone. Nobody will try to get good at pking if they get flamed while they're doing it, it's not worth it to lose your gear over and over and get flamed at at the same time. If pkers can organize and help newer pkers start pking, that'll probably be all we need.
;

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 06:05:41 pm »
The way I and just humen started pking is by gathering our friend and stand in multi,  it was a great feeling when we kill someone even if he didn't risk much.
We use to camp at the ghost and keep a spy in w2 so that anyone wants to go to daggouns cave to get the best bonus in-game or kill ely have to pass by. We had a plan and roles like a tber, a barrger, melee, other like range, and d scmmy. Our gear was worth 500k-1m. and every once and a while other teams come once and a while to fight us. To take control of the ghost spot. So the idea of pking with teams is having fun with friends and make them closer together. sometimes one of the group members doesn't have death rune so one of us gives him and someone needs pots or ring etc... the group members help him by giving him gear and items because they need him as well to help them take over the other team. every day we had a new member join the group we were more then 8 players. Everyone ideas and tips to each other.
Tell today I suck at pking I have no pk point because of the times I died ;D , but pking with ur m8 gives you the motivation to fight and compete other teams out there.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 06:08:29 pm »
The way I and just humen started pking is by gathering our friend and stand in multi,  it was a great feeling when we kill someone even if he didn't risk much.
We use to camp at the ghost and keep a spy in w2 so that anyone wants to go to daggouns cave to get the best bonus in-game or kill ely have to pass by. We had a plan and roles like a tber, a barrger, melee, other like range, and d scmmy. Our gear was worth 500k-1m. and every once and a while other teams come once and a while to fight us. To take control of the ghost spot. So the idea of pking with teams is having fun with friends and make them closer together. sometimes one of the group members doesn't have death rune so one of us gives him and someone needs pots or ring etc... the group members help him by giving him gear and items because they need him as well to help them take over the other team. every day we had a new member join the group we were more then 8 players. Everyone ideas and tips to each other.
Tell today I suck at pking I have no pk point because of the times I died ;D , but pking with ur m8 gives you the motivation to fight and compete other teams out there.
we just need the players attention once and that can be done by a staff member. And trust me if they did a war once they won't stop.

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 11:00:35 am »
1) Events like the one Magecrune did (kotw). I've got this in mine "wars": it will be like a tournament that players make a group with their friends of min 3 max 7

and fight each other. Winners get the loot and share between the group members and prizes for the top 3 teams so that players join and risk their items to win.
this would just get dominated by people creating 2 teams of 7 and will end up who teleports first, or it will end in a 7 v 3

2) make it easy for pkers to get their gear ready. you can get a lot of idaes that could improve Emps pking from other pking servers.
how would you make it easier for people to take their gear? its really just how you wanna place them into your bank yourself
#exkneesocks

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 01:01:41 pm »
how would you make it easier for people to take their gear? its really just how you wanna place them into your bank yourself.

make a default slot the you setup and it takes out your default pk gear for example dh set with wapons, pots, food, and runes
so u click the command button and it automatically takes them out for you from the bank.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:02:51 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 01:12:10 pm »
Ye because having a 10 men team and following a dude who is there to Pvm is so damn fun -_-

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 02:44:03 pm »
Ye because having a 10 men team and following a dude who is there to Pvm is so damn fun -_-

10 MAN DRAGON FULL SPLIT

Anyway, people do that because of PvP points. I was running around wilderness doing a clue once and got killed with only a clue scroll and a rune 2h on me. PMed the dude later and asked why he killed and the answer was word to word ''for free xp and pkp''. Damn retards I swear.

make a default slot the you setup and it takes out your default pk gear for example dh set with wapons, pots, food, and runes
so u click the command button and it automatically takes them out for you from the bank.

Can you for the love of god learn how to quote shit pls
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:45:45 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 04:03:43 pm »

10 MAN DRAGON FULL SPLIT

Anyway, people do that because of PvP points. I was running around wilderness doing a clue once and got killed with only a clue scroll and a rune 2h on me. PMed the dude later and asked why he killed and the answer was word to word ''for free xp and pkp''. Damn retards I swear.

Seen pvmers take 50m in garbage gear for certain boss to wild with monkfish/no teleport.

Tried to return his items but got flamed because somehow its my fault that he took wings and str t to chaos ele.

I guess the reason im posting it is because I still feel bit bad, but some pvmers are stupid af.

Also pkers kill nonriskers to make them mad so they bring gear, and or because they are just asshats.
Never seen any1 really give af about pkp, its excuse so they feel better about themselves or to make you mad.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 04:05:17 pm »
yup ;D try something different rather than standing in G.E 24/7  ;)

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 04:09:50 pm »
@someone12116 he killed you because he thinks you have something in the inv like cash or gear, and what xp would u get from a 99 hp player
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:11:29 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 04:12:55 pm »

10 MAN DRAGON FULL SPLIT

Seen pvmers take 50m in garbage gear for certain boss to wild with monkfish/no teleport.

Tried to return his items but got flamed because somehow its my fault that he took wings and str t to chaos ele.

I guess the reason im posting it is because I still feel bit bad, but some pvmers are stupid af.

Also pkers kill nonriskers to make them mad so they bring gear, and or because they are just asshats.
Never seen any1 really give af about pkp, its excuse so they feel better about themselves or to make you mad.
I totally agree with you.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 04:19:49 pm »
@someone12116 he killed you because he thinks you have something in the inv like cash or gear, and what xp would u get from a 99 hp player

Why would I carry cash with me if I have no armor on me in WILDERNESS?

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 04:22:17 pm »

I do that. when I have a search clue in wildy I don't remove my gear and bank my shit. All what I do is take 10 mantas and 2 prayer pots and tele tablets

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 04:23:16 pm »

Aaron :kappa:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:35:28 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0
Pages: 1 2 3 4