The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Implings / Puro-Puro
« on: January 15, 2016, 08:28:55 am »
So, expanding hunter would be nice feature in game.
Why not adding implings, randomly spawning in emps-world like shooting star. From Baby To Crystal Implings. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Impling
For Loots, it's a bit too long to write all loots from these implings, I'm trying make it short.
Correct me, if loots are that needed, I'll try to figure some of them out, and add in.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Implings / Puro-Puro
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:54:46 am »
Not needed, we got enough of prey already.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 08:59:21 am »
I really like the poro poro minigame from rs :)

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 09:08:54 am »
You sure love to stalk my suggestion and disagree with them? Well, thanks for opinion anyway.
And Mod Mary, if it's possible. Loots maybe something like in Rs3, don't you think?

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 09:17:20 am »
You sure love to stalk my suggestion and disagree with them? Well, thanks for opinion anyway.
And Mod Mary, if it's possible. Loots maybe something like in Rs3, don't you think?
runes and food would be good yes

The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 11:48:37 am »
The crystal impling may not be added due to it being too new. Aside from that, seems like quite a good idea. It could be a reason to open up that fairy city, which I'd be in favor of. Implings would be a nice variation to hunter, one that could serve as a method of making money too. I would very much like to see them.

Though I'm a bit worried about the drops. A kingly impling has so many drops that are worth at least 100k, it might introduce way too much cash into the game on it's own. Drop tables should be looked at and changed.

Adding the red, brown, yellow and orange stat-boosting spices might be a nice thing for impling droptables. These spices all have the ability to boost or lower a skill when used in a spicy stew. The maximum boost is +4. It will give people the possibility to boost each and every skill by 4. This is pretty handy for people that want to boost their crafting in order to make a fury for example.

You should really give your suggestions some more time and write out the droptables though.

Hunter has quite a lack of variation in methods to make money for a gathering skill. Implings would be a nice addition.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 12:17:29 pm »
I would rather use the 'spices' items to create new skill herblore potions and they would be a secondary ingredient :)

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 12:17:58 pm »
The crystal impling may not be added due to it being too new. Aside from that, seems like quite a good idea. It could be a reason to open up that fairy city, which I'd be in favor of. Implings would be a nice variation to hunter, one that could serve as a method of making money too. I would very much like to see them.

Though I'm a bit worried about the drops. A kingly impling has so many drops that are worth at least 100k, it might introduce way too much cash into the game on it's own. Drop tables should be looked at and changed.

Adding the red, brown, yellow and orange stat-boosting spices might be a nice thing for impling droptables. These spices all have the ability to boost or lower a skill when used in a spicy stew. The maximum boost is +4. It will give people the possibility to boost each and every skill by 4. This is pretty handy for people that want to boost their crafting in order to make a fury for example.

You should really give your suggestions some more time and write out the droptables though.

Hunter has quite a lack of variation in methods to make money for a gathering skill. Implings would be a nice addition.
I love the stew Idea. Getting required level to make some brews or something else is always nice, if you don't have a supplies to level up.
Pages: 1