The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Mohamedall

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for the Economy, and for more activity in the game.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 04:17:59 am »
Wow i really love the suggestions

Offline Anonymous9

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 05:34:13 pm »
I agree with all exepct 2nd point. I don't think bosses should drop cash that big size. Why? That would mage prizes higher and cash more useless. Unless it's super rare drop, then I would agree, these are very good ideas though, I hope seeing these updates ingame soon asap.

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 10:04:44 pm »
I agree with all exepct 2nd point. I don't think bosses should drop cash that big size. Why? That would mage prizes higher and cash more useless. Unless it's super rare drop, then I would agree, these are very good ideas though, I hope seeing these updates ingame soon asap.

Yes i intended the cash drops to be rare, but it would be a more beneficial bonus for pvming and the economy.

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 11:31:21 pm »
Well i agree with most of them but about :
1)the cash drop it have 2 sides :
A)prices will get a lot higher cause players won't care if they more cause they have a lot of cash
B)prices will get horribly down because most of players will be having a good gear and supplies and have the ability to kill the bosses a lot and get rare drops
Solve : making the cash drop 250k-500k
2)the area with you and the boss ...
Well it destroy the fun of killing the boss with players and you are the only one who will get the items (no one else will) so the game will be having a lot of good items and the prices will go down , and what about god wars dungeon...
Solve : don't do it
3)farming already gives a lot of herbs.. But it's nice to add something eatable (not more than 1-3)

I refuse to pay 300m for an armadyl godsword, so I would like to see the prices drop especially for the ridiculous amounts everything is going for.
Also there's enough areas for people to team up with, in the end of course the rare drops will take time, making more resourceful items used up and having the demand go up so people can go out their to kill those npcs for cash in selling them or making them. It's about creating that demand.

If you have a boss only you can kill, wouldn't it motivate you to try and kill it?
This happened with jad but there's only one benefit that comes out of it, just a fire cape. But people will still attempt it and use those supplies.
If you introduce a boss you can teleport out of and get a pretty decent amount of drops, you'll not only realize that on emps-world we only have 2 worlds, but that people will have a chance all together to make money. It's not about being selfish, it's about every individual user having the ability to be successful and to get ahead in the game if you work on your stats towards doing so. This is the motivation of it, this is what really needs to be introduced. Not people suggesting things that'll only benefit something they specifically and only do, it needs to be about everyone. If you want to control and keep people contained, they will leave, they have to all be able to feel accepted and to enjoy everything with everyone otherwise you'll end up with people who have billions and others who have nothing but skillcapes and low level seeds in their banks not knowing how to start off again in the game that'll eventually end up quitting.

Introducing cash will also help out players to buy these resources too because they can now afford it, instead of the common items for items trading. There needs to be more cash, and that was noticed when the statues were introduced at least, but it's not enough because it's still going to be the same issue unless it's changed.
let me make something clear,the best money making method in the game atm is staking though it's not legit but when you hit a good luck you will be super rich in an hour.but pvm is still good since the pvm has some good drops like "ags hilt" and z spears claws etc
so if the hilt wasn't 150m,pvm will stand no chance against staking that's my point but for other things i agree

thanks so much fate-kun
Pages: 1 2