The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Strykwyrm
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »
Still agree, pk is for people who want to pk.
^^, that ring with 3 charges would be cool.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 08:54:48 pm »
Yes, we need it. :3

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 12:31:39 am »
NO, we don't. The Boot drops from the ice strykewyrms are now the best boots in the game (level 80) they shouldn't be easy to obtain. I enjoy PVM ad bossing, I do it a lot. I am not a fan of PVP but i can respect the skill and the risk that it requires when doing it. There is a reason why certain monsters are in certain places. If you complain about revs or spectrals being in wildy, it is because they have some of the best armour drops in the game. Sure, you can argue that GWD is PVP free, but how many boss kills can you get down before you are out of supplies?
Rant over,

-Big Chris

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 12:42:07 am »
NO, we don't. The Boot drops from the ice strykewyrms are now the best boots in the game (level 80) they shouldn't be easy to obtain. I enjoy PVM ad bossing, I do it a lot. I am not a fan of PVP but i can respect the skill and the risk that it requires when doing it. There is a reason why certain monsters are in certain places. If you complain about revs or spectrals being in wildy, it is because they have some of the best armour drops in the game. Sure, you can argue that GWD is PVP free, but how many boss kills can you get down before you are out of supplies?
Rant over,

-Big Chris
Don't compare them with GWD bosses, you need to have 87 slayer to kill ice skytrewyrms, i wouldn't call that 'EASY'

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2015, 01:19:40 am »
Rant over,

-Big Chris
Don't compare them with GWD bosses, you need to have 87 slayer to kill ice skytrewyrms, i wouldn't call that 'EASY'

That's exactly what I'm saying, they drop the best boots in the game, they shouldn't BE easy,
:/

Offline Plz Nurse

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2015, 01:35:39 pm »
agree!  ;D
Pages: 1 2