The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
I think it is time for this
« on: December 24, 2015, 02:25:13 pm »
As you all know there is not so many rings that are good expect for ring of stone and other fremmy rings.

I think it's the best time to allow us to make the (i) rings for the FREMMY rings only..

How?

I think there shud be a boss that drops a enchantment note(can be changed to anything else) that allows you to enchant the Warrior,Zerker,Archer and Seers ring to Enchanted ring

What happens to the ring after i enchant it?

You will need some sort of a skill(preferring magic OR crafting to do this), you will use the enchantment note on the ring and u will enchant the ring changing it from (example) Archer ring to
Archer ring(i), The ring will be come impowered and increasing its stats from the normal ring to much better stats, making them one of the best rings in game

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO RING OF STONE(IF IT CAN BE ENCHANTED)

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I think it is time for this
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 03:27:31 pm »
Imbueing makes the most sense if it's from runecrafting.

I'd rather have it be a slayer drop than a boss drop. I'd also include a nice sink with it. The rings don't need charges but if you lose it upon death the ring disappears and the thing used to imbue the ring is dropped. It wouldn't be too frustrating since these rings are so common they're nearly worthless.

What about the bonuses though? How would they compare to stone/vigour?
;

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 03:31:04 pm »

I'd rather have it be a slayer drop than a boss drop. I'd also include a nice sink with it. The rings don't need charges but if you lose it upon death the ring disappears and the thing used to imbue the ring is dropped. It wouldn't be too frustrating since these rings are so common they're nearly worthless.

You can make them tradeable.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 03:33:21 pm »
Should make it a reward for a dead minigame, imbuing your ring for ??? amount of tickets.

They should be stronger than ring of stone but they shouldn't make ring of stone completely useless which I have no idea how to do.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 01:44:06 pm »
Should make it a reward for a dead minigame, imbuing your ring for ??? amount of tickets.

They should be stronger than ring of stone but they shouldn't make ring of stone completely useless which I have no idea how to do.
3 imbue options, all apply to only ring of stone.
Who cares about seers, berk and warrior rings anyways. They are not good in emps keep them that way, make it so you can imbue ring of stone in 3 ways; melee, mage, range.

Keeps ring of stone price the same, rather than making ring of stones useless.

ring of stone (magic)
ring of stone (melee)
ring of stone (ranged)

I dont see a reason whatsoever, to add option ingame to boost bersker rings to be stronger than ring of stone. Just imbue ring of stone itself, to make it better.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 01:46:47 pm by Drugs »

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 02:11:13 pm »
I also believe that stones need a sink. And since I have once already suggested new rings (imbued rings), I agree once again.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Smelt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 02:19:01 pm »
I agree with ash's idea..  ;D

also if it can be implemented into other weapons too.. making them more powerful..

idk if that is possible thought..

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 07:36:09 pm »
I also believe that stones need a sink. And since I have once already suggested new rings (imbued rings), I agree once again.
stones need a sink?
He meant cash sink, you cant sink ring of stones with this Update because of how common of a drop onyx is, and there's already thousands of rstones ingame.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 06:22:06 am »
Well.. Since it is so easy to get stones and there are already so many in-game it would be nice if we had a sink for them. The imbued rings could degrade after 1000 hits taken for example.
Unfortunately the amount of stones ingame is so high that this wouldn't change anything.
Perhaps he meant a cash sink, but having this wouldn't be bad as well.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 03:04:31 pm »

"Slayer Drop", lol. Boss drop is way better. Try making Saradomin Boss drop it. Maybe then it will be useful to boss around.
Pages: 1