The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lereaper

• Liked: 14 times
  • +0/-0
  • emps-scape noob 2008, emps-world noob 2017
    • View Profile
i have no friends - party search idea
« on: September 06, 2017, 11:23:44 am »
I have no friends who plays emps-world or would be willing to start (been putting alot of work into recruiting with no luck)
I would like to do bosses and minigames, but im not comfortable soloing.

I would like a in-game function kinda like the grand exchange, where people list what they want to do, I could lookup all the people interested in doing fx. bandos, pm them, team up and do some bosses.

this would also help minigames like pest control

of course there would be few to noone interested alot of the time, but atleast people could be skilling and stuff while waiting

i think it could be a good alternative to asking random people, or waiting hours for people to show up.

sorry for my horrible english.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: i have no friends - party search idea
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:21:51 pm »
You can always ask moderators/admins to shoutout you are willing to do bossing or minigame event with more people(party) and join Event clan chat for it perhaps even double tickets/tokens depends on what event is.
It's your responsibility to take action and show that you want other people to join you as well. Anyone can do it. So do you.
P.S. Contact ing Division66 about it. So far, he has done the best event management ing, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 12:40:03 pm by Wg »

Offline Lereaper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 12:38:20 pm »
You can always ask moderators/admins to shoutout you are willing to do bossing or minigame event with more people(party) and join Event clan chat for it perhaps even double tickets/tokens depends on what event is.
It's your responsibility to take action and show that you want other people to join you as well. Anyone can do it. So do you.

i was thinking a little more casual, 30 people at pest control for double tokens can be fun n' all, but not quite what Im looking for.

and i don't like bothering the admins

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 01:05:33 pm »

i was thinking a little more casual, 30 people at pest control for double tokens can be fun n' all, but not quite what Im looking for.

Event gathering isn't much of work to do it. You can ask for whatever you want by contacting any mod/admin. It's up to them to make it happen.

Also, if there were 30 players to play pest control as you say then system of obtaining tokens should be re-worked as well. Right now, 2 - 5 people per game is more than enough and if you get more it would most likely to turn into chaos and bring anger towards each other of not obtaining wanted amount of tokens per game. So that leaves the question what you mean by "something a little more casual"?

Offline Lereaper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 01:17:19 pm »

Event gathering isn't much of work to do it. You can ask for whatever you want by contacting any mod/admin. It's up to them to make it happen.

Also, if there were 30 players to play pest control as you say then system of obtaining tokens should be re-worked as well. Right now, 2 - 5 people per game is more than enough and if you get more it would most likely to turn into chaos and bring anger towards each other of not obtaining wanted amount of tokens per game. So that leaves the question what you mean by "something a little more casual"?

im new here, the only pest control double token event i've been at, there was 35+ people

by casual i mean a way to find 1 or 2 other people who would like to do kbd or godwars.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 01:20:36 pm »
I believe there was a talk about party option for minigames near the end of year 2016/early 2017 but it got buried out I guess.
I wouldn't mind seeing such a thing for bossing as well, could help out a lot now especially when we have our proper first group boss.
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 01:43:17 pm »
I believe there was a talk about party option for minigames near the end of year 2016/early 2017 but it got buried out I guess.
I wouldn't mind seeing such a thing for bossing as well, could help out a lot now especially when we have our proper first group boss.
Not only GWD needs instance I guess. Judging by what Lereaper said, I suppose Corp/KBD/KQ or even minigames should have instance places where people who actually want something valuable while participating.

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 10:08:07 am »
I'm down to join you, add me in game. I pretty much do bossing and mini games when ever I login anyway.

In game name: Jhonson101
Pages: 1