The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ranged Lvl98

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: hi guys this must be changed i guess
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 02:27:48 pm »
Agree...

Emps-world player since 2009.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 03:56:47 pm »
emps world's staff members are tyrants they can't accept that they are wrong and think that whatever they say is the right thing no matter what it is i'm really tired of this, i just hope that you rethink your ways.
 god bless you

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2014, 04:24:18 am »
emps world's staff members are tyrants they can't accept that they are wrong and think that whatever they say is the right thing no matter what it is i'm really tired of this, i just hope that you rethink your ways.
 god bless you

I am sorry that you see things this way; however, we will not be implementing this suggestion.  The base value of an item is a concrete thing that does not change.  The items kept on death are determined by base value in descending order.  Some items that may be worth more in the market actually have lower base values than cheaper items.  Market values fluctuate; base values do not.

This applies to every item in the game.  We will not be changing this, as this is the system that best makes sense (and functions).  If you push for this suggestion to come to the live game, where do you plan to draw the line: red partyhats, Saradomin swords, untradeables, or just Bandos armour pieces?

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from assaulting the staff team.  If you have an issue with any particular staff member(s), feel free to let me know via PM, but you cannot group the entire team into one category like this, as we are individuals.  As a matter of fact, one staff member seemed to give some support to this suggestion.

We do not overlook nor ignore suggestions; we discuss them and come up with the best possible answer, with the betterment of the entire game and community in the forefront of our minds.

NOTE: Please remain on topic, as this is a Suggestions thread, not a Feedback thread.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:26:45 am by Fate »

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2014, 11:39:37 am »
really?why not agreeing like seriously emps world isn't about pking only, and also until now 95% of the suggestions are being ignored by
you staff members for some reason i don't know why (no offense) i do agree on this post
Who said it's all about pking? You can't simply go GWD without being ready for the consequences.

oh really? what if the guy doesn't know that he looses tassy instead of the dfs, if you say why doesn't he check the items that will be kept on death well who will expect that dfs (3m max)  will be kept on death instead of bandos tassets (30m at least),this should be a commonsense that items with more value to be kept on death
Value =/= Worth, worth is something players give to the items... Prices will change.... We're not gonna change values all the time as well.
i won't go further but i'll say one last thing do you really think that the bandos tassets's price will go below dfs's? ???

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:41:31 am by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2014, 11:52:54 am »
you should know that i respect everyone of the staff team but that doesn't mean i won't criticize what i think is wrong and needs to be fixed, i might have been abit irritated by the amount of rejection for such a simple idea that doesn't need that much controversy and said abit too much, i apologize for just the wrong choice of words, i was just stating what i thought was the truth, the staff team is too stiff when it comes to old rules and other few things. and yet again criticizing does not mean hating or insulting ,on the contrary it just means that i want to see this game in a better shape than ever.so i hope that you won't take my words as anything but words of criticism .

Offline Mr Smith651

• +0/-0
  • i dont care if im rich i care if im having fun :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 03:53:41 pm »
thanks for doing my suggstion wish the best to emps anytime :D

Offline Faker Senpai

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 08:04:51 am »
hey, dont change it! it will be a Huge effect on pkers, only would it be hard to profit from it, it would decrease the amount of people fighting in the wild.

Offline See Skiller

• +0/-0
  • dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 09:10:38 am »
and more 1 think the zamarok spear u keep dfs too that need to be change too i lost my spear!! :((( :D
adidas=all day i dream about sex ^_^

Offline Mr Smith651

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 01:38:55 pm »
skiller im sorry if i made pk a little bad but here is another bad thing my slayer helmet droped for a half dragon sheild what do you call that :(

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 01:50:45 pm »
Support. And i recommend to get whip same thing. Cuz it's not keept over dragon parts
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Mr Smith651

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 02:41:30 pm »
if this well effect pkers im so sorry all i want is the best for players :D atlest the slayer helmet at's to hard to get

droped for a half dragon sheild thats to mush  :-\
Pages: 1 2 3