The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Neptune Ink

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
hey guys.
« on: August 28, 2015, 09:04:37 am »
well, im here to give feed back and make suggestions. which, i no will be shot down but idc.
so, basicly we got new customs. which are wings and honestly a waste. i feel we could of had way better customs then that something that matters per say a new kind of whip with a new kind of spec or new 2 handers or idk there customs anything is better then wings but anyways.
also, had ideas of new 99 or skill capes as we call it. well at the moment skill capes are the same more then hafe have the same yellow or gold color on it... i just thought it would be cool for new capes maybe with new colors? or at least having a choice of picking new or old capes.

also, again with the customs im not asking for something dangerous where it ruins the game cuas it hits 85-99 nothing that serous but honestly though could of done way better then wings.

That's basically it for the moment just thought id share my opinion and il wait to be shot down lol by some 16 year old children and go.

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: hey guys.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 09:08:06 am »
well, im here to give feed back and make suggestions. which, i no will be shot down but idc.
so, basicly we got new customs. which are wings and honestly a waste. i feel we could of had way better customs then that something that matters per say a new kind of whip with a new kind of spec or new 2 handers or idk there customs anything is better then wings but anyways.
also, had ideas of new 99 or skill capes as we call it. well at the moment skill capes are the same more then hafe have the same yellow or gold color on it... i just thought it would be cool for new capes maybe with new colors? or at least having a choice of picking new or old capes.

also, again with the customs im not asking for something dangerous where it ruins the game cuas it hits 85-99 nothing that serous but honestly though could of done way better then wings.

That's basically it for the moment just thought id share my opinion and il wait to be shot down lol by some 16 year old children and go.
also maybe bring back how the old whips use to look fully colored those were good times :) thanks.
The following users liked this post: Amy Babesx

Mary

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:45:27 am »
Why would you want new donator whips or 2h when we already have tons of donator whips and donator blades?

onto your other notions: it's fairly hard to make a special attack, although i have a fairly good idea on how to do so

Regarding the capes, I've already worked on that! Take a look at these, I need some feedback on the colours (and the names, maybe)
Can you recognize the skills required for each cape?

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:51:16 am by Mary »
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 10:42:28 am »
Why would you want new donator whips or 2h when we already have tons of donator whips and donator blades?

onto your other notions: it's fairly hard to make a special attack, although i have a fairly good idea on how to do so

Regarding the capes, I've already worked on that! Take a look at these, I need some feedback on the colours (and the names, maybe)

Wow, these capes look amazing , Mary! About the colors, maybe change the colors of the Artisan cape, they are almost the same colors of the Forester cape.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 02:12:29 pm »
The wings that were added in for donating and such were something that were back in Emps in '09, everyone loved them and they were a hot selling item. I haven't been in-game for long, but i'm sure they're selling just as good as before. I've seen many people running around with them on, and all I am doing is fishing.
The skillcapes I don't think anyone would want to be changed. And, on top of that, the coding to change the trip on a skillcape would be very difficult.
The following users liked this post: Selene Gomez

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 03:40:49 pm »
i love those capes bro honestly maybe for the magic cape do white lightning bolt instead of gold the capes out there now have to much yellow and gold but yeah there awesome.

about the customs even though you guys are not saying it you no those wings were a waste im saying we could of had way better customs then that honestly though....

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 05:28:17 pm »
i love those capes bro honestly maybe for the magic cape do white lightning bolt instead of gold the capes out there now have to much yellow and gold but yeah there awesome.

about the customs even though you guys are not saying it you no those wings were a waste im saying we could of had way better customs then that honestly though....
If the wings are a waste, so are the custom whips mate.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 06:15:46 pm »
If you think theyre a waste then share a cool idea with me! Im virtually capable of creating anything for the donator store

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 07:03:33 pm »
no doubt i tried to hit you up in game but you was probably afk?

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 07:06:08 pm »
dragon be real bro. whips are not a waste, at least you can do something with them. then we got the wings honestly though be real wings of all things.

Mary

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 07:08:07 pm »
no doubt i tried to hit you up in game but you was probably afk?
If you're talking about me: I don't play anymore, and I'm only ingame if i have to test any models. Send me a forum pm instead

Offline Neptune Ink

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 07:14:14 pm »
kk sounds good thanks.

Mary

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 12:39:47 am »
Changed the capes around a little, this seems to be the final design

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 01:04:49 am »

I would really come back in-game if we're able to get these for doing a certain thing! Especially the monster hunter!

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 01:45:00 am »
I'm not a fan of more "skillcapes," so to speak; however, I'd support Expert Capes that use the 120 dungeoneering cape as a base model, perhaps with further customizations.

If I find the time, I might model some examples/make a suggestion.

I was playing around with a Combatant's Cape idea, but the colour scheme is too much like what one would expect a 120 attack cape to look like: http://prntscr.com/8a3vqk  I'm busy all week and don't know if/when I'll get time to model some actual prototypes, so....@Merel, pls <3
The following users liked this post: Kaner
Pages: 1 2