The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline The Dark One

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • bliz thank me <3
    • View Profile
here is things that i wish to be in emps
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:32:48 am »
here is things that i wish to be in emps
1.bounty hunter pking mode (like old school runescape)
2.adding quests and quest points shop that you can buy quests skill cape from and some stuff
and you will get the points by completing quests you will get some weapons and number of xp by completing the quests
3.adding daily log in rewards: rewards can be tablet of xp that give you a number of xp for any skill you want and some cash
4.elemental bow drop from chaos elemental can be 1/1500 drop rate bow need 90 ranged to equip
5.change chaos elemental place or to put a copy of the chaos elemental away from wildy that have the same power and hp but the drop rate is higher
6.adding chaos weapons (chaotic reaper and claws)
7.weekly events that can give you eventpoints and prizes like (hide and seek/drop parties/wilderness wars/clan wars/duel arena ddsing or whip tournament that give prizes for the 1st 2nd and the 3rd place a good prices)
8.titles or nicknames for players ( can be named by the lvl of the player/skills/things that he did in game)
9.emotes for all milestones from 10-99

thank you i will be glad if this things be in the next update
special thank to thomy and all mods and admins :D

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: here is things that i wish to be in emps
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 10:52:52 am »
If you want things to actually get added you'll have to broadly explain them so that you'll convince people that the server needs them.
1. Wouldn't mind this but would need more to the actual suggestion. How does it work? What are the rewards?
2. Quests are one time content, they take a lot of time to develop and players will only do them once per account, development time is usually better spent elsewhere.
3. Has been suggested recently, don't just copy things.
4. Has been suggested a while ago, a level 90 bow would be too much, god bows are already quite strong in pvp.
5. Chaos elemental is in a fine spot at the moment, moving it outside the wildy would make it's rewards worthless.
6. See this topic: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=40.0
7. You're free to host these yourself.
8. Has been suggested before, don't think it's worth the development time.
9. Custom animations take a long time to make, no thanks.
;

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 12:00:44 pm »
1. yea i wouldnt mind this one it might get some activity in wildy.. tho i was wondering if the pk points and shop is coming it would include this.. i mean when you kill just someone at wildy you get (example) 5 pk points and when you kill the one with bounty you would get (example) 10 pk points.. and no else reward maybe? or when you kill the one who u have bounty even if hes skulled or unskulled he will lose all items, and protect item prayer wouldnt work either, so he would lose all items he has on his inv or wearing.

2. i wouldnt mind more quest either.. it would be good.. and yes some kind of shop for quest points (cosmetics only) and rewards from quest are only points maybe some cosmetics..

3. already suggested by mary(?) and me by me too.. lol

4. no need for elemental bow.. like charr said god bows are already very strong.

5. i wouldnt mind having chaos elemental somewhere else than wildy too (maybe member place only).. tho its put here for reason.. another step back for pk tho not often ppl there..

6. i wouldnt like these.. but if they ever come i would like them same as sacred items work i mean the part that no stats on wildy.. so they would be for pvm only.. or like that...

7. idk about weekly events-- put i would like to see a way to get event points (other than fb)..

8. no comments

9. is there need for this ?..

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:00 pm »
tl:dr

add rs but with some custom stuff as well. nty
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 10:51:34 am »
1.bounty hunter pking mode (like old school runescape) - no

2.adding quests and quest points shop that you can buy quests skill cape from and some stuff
and you will get the points by completing quests you will get some weapons and number of xp by completing the quests - no

3.adding daily log in rewards: rewards can be tablet of xp that give you a number of xp for any skill you want and some cash - no

4.elemental bow drop from chaos elemental can be 1/1500 drop rate bow need 90 ranged to equip - yes

5.change chaos elemental place or to put a copy of the chaos elemental away from wildy that have the same power and hp but the drop rate is higher - what

6.adding chaos weapons (chaotic reaper and claws) - no

7.weekly events that can give you eventpoints and prizes like (hide and seek/drop parties/wilderness wars/clan wars/duel arena ddsing or whip tournament that give prizes for the 1st 2nd and the 3rd place a good prices) - ok

8.titles or nicknames for players ( can be named by the lvl of the player/skills/things that he did in game) - yes

9.emotes for all milestones from 10-99 - no

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 02:14:18 pm »

and you will get the points by completing quests you will get some weapons and number of xp by completing the quests - no

3.adding daily log in rewards: rewards can be tablet of xp that give you a number of xp for any skill you want and some cash - no

4.elemental bow drop from chaos elemental can be 1/1500 drop rate bow need 90 ranged to equip - yes

5.change chaos elemental place or to put a copy of the chaos elemental away from wildy that have the same power and hp but the drop rate is higher - what

7.weekly events that can give you eventpoints and prizes like (hide and seek/drop parties/wilderness wars/clan wars/duel arena ddsing or whip tournament that give prizes for the 1st 2nd and the 3rd place a good prices) - ok

8.titles or nicknames for players ( can be named by the lvl of the player/skills/things that he did in game) - yes

very nice yes and no's :DDD no explanations why yes or no lol...

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 05:00:25 pm »

the thread makers ideas are alrdy so stupid tht u dont need to eplain. he clearly didnt think through them aswell, we alrdy have claws

Mary

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:01:15 pm »
The minimum drop chance of an item from any monster is 1/1000.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »
Tell that to the Dragon (g) and (sp)  set entries on the wiki.

the thread makers ideas are alrdy so stupid tht u dont need to eplain. he clearly didnt think through them aswell, we alrdy have claws
He meant chaotic claws lol.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Mary

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 08:37:17 pm »
Those are not monster drops. :)

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2015, 08:59:09 pm »

He meant chaotic claws lol.
the f, chaotic claws is a item?

Mary

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 10:27:58 pm »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2015, 10:49:30 pm »
Apparently it is an item: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Chaotic_claw

Been for like 2 years already, if not longer.

Offline Defense Fury

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/rippedtornn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2015, 11:18:36 pm »
quests would be sick I agree
The following users liked this post: Dommyofepic

Offline Dommyofepic

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't want to see ironman mode in emps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 09:55:19 pm »
quests would be sick I agree

2. Quests are one time content, they take a lot of time to develop and players will only do them once per account, development time is usually better spent elsewhere.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10
Pages: 1