The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile

I don't see a problem why it shouldn't be introduced into game from Slayer Shop(10000 Slayer Points) or Monster Drop with feature of only being able to be destroy instead of dropping. And should you die with it in PvP - it's value would be turned to 200K alongside with herbs which would take noted form being dropped. Herbs can be stored only not-noted form being up to 420 of any kind(works if only grimy). Degradable item. Costs 150K to repair after 15000 charges. Useful while slaying NPCs that drop a lot of herbs.

Bonecrusher buries bones instead of you. Exp rates 80 - 90% that of normal burying. Costs 100 - 50(depends on what kind of bones) noted any kind of bones per full repair. Full charged has 15000 charges. Where to obtain? Slayer Shop - 7500 Slayer Points. If lost on death in PvP destroyed and Pker receives 250K.

Both items - untradeable.

Ring of Wealth, Skills Necklace or Combat Bracelet should have some teleports at least. Right now, they're useless and making them is utterly irritating thing would be to do.
The following users liked this post: Jandar

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Herb Sack, Enchanted Dragonstone Jewellery and Bonecrusher
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 10:50:39 am »
Herb sack would be OP for farming. Bonecrusher is alright. The jewelry would need useful teleports, there may not be enough for all three. Also bracelet crafting is not something we have.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 11:05:48 am »
Herb sack would be OP for farming.

How is it OP for farming, or are u so retarded you have problems banking ur herbs during the 30 minutes the game gives you to do so ?????????
Also in RS you can note your herbs instantly at the leprechauns so we're actually once again behind in this, surprise surprise.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Danielshapz, Jandar, S Clegane

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 11:47:19 am »

How is it OP for farming, or are u so retarded you have problems banking ur herbs during the 30 minutes the game gives you to do so ?????????
Also in RS you can note your herbs instantly at the leprechauns so we're actually once again behind in this, surprise surprise.
It can be OP for farming if you use all the seeds patches which is 23 patches (46 seeds overall).
Makes farming in falador super easy.

But still a great idea should be added.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 02:44:03 pm »

It can be OP for farming if you use all the seeds patches which is 23 patches (46 seeds overall).

Exactly, it only affects falador.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 03:29:52 pm »

Exactly, it only affects falador.

Still, Draynor bank aint even far from there especially if you have home tele to Draynor
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 03:48:54 pm »
It affects all farming patches as it reduces the amount of banking trips to 1 per harvest. If we're given that amount of convenience I think it should come with some sort of drawback due to the huge amount of time it saves. Please don't make selling potions worse than it already is.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 04:51:58 pm »
It affects all farming patches as it reduces the amount of banking trips to 1 per harvest. If we're given that amount of convenience I think it should come with some sort of drawback due to the huge amount of time it saves. Please don't make selling potions worse than it already is.

I prefer having supply on pots whenever I need them.

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 04:56:23 pm »

It's already fkdap.., farming makes a lot of potions in-game and still potions are sold 20k each most of times, this won't really affect the prices but it will make the skill a bit faster and easier which is good.

By the way, I do agree only on this idea of the herb sack.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 05:14:25 pm »

It's already fkdap.., farming makes a lot of potions in-game and still potions are sold 20k each most of times, this won't really affect the prices but it will make the skill a bit faster and easier which is good.

By the way, I do agree only on this idea of the herb sack.

Y'all complaining about slow sales but still profiting from Herblore. Bitch please training 99 in rs costs few hundred mills.
Turn farming into the passive skill it was meant to be: buff the XP per action, remove the babysitting aspect but make stuff take longer to grow. It's an annoying af skill as it is.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 05:16:15 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 05:26:01 pm »
Y'all complaining about slow sales but still profiting from Herblore. Bitch please training 99 in rs costs few hundred mills.
Turn farming into the passive skill it was meant to be: buff the XP per action, remove the babysitting aspect but make stuff take longer to grow. It's an annoying af skill as it is.
>Profiting
You barely break even if you're patient with buying supplies.

>Farming as a passive skill
All of my yes, all of it
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 05:30:06 pm »
>Profiting
You barely break even if you're patient with buying supplies.

Still haven't seen you pay up to 50 gp/xp for you Herblore.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 07:27:37 pm »
As far as Herblore and herbs here is touched, good example(nowadays):

Requires 74 Herblore, or ~1M exp.

Grimy/Clean Snapdragon - 9 - 10K each at best.
Red Spider Eggs - 10K each at best, better yet(As I would suggest), grab super anti-poison(costs 10 - 15K) which grants immunity to poison for 40 minutes. You can make tons of eggs during that time at Poison Spiders.
Vial of Water(if you're too lazy to make it yourself) - 1k each(max 2k each as I saw recently).

Super restore(3) - 25 - 30K each(and it sure sells quickly)

You do the math. And it's only one potion. What if you make 100? 1000?
You can make profit all the time with these, no matter you buy or/and especially, if you gather supplies themselves.
There is more potions but this one is superior to others I think.
Here's decent profit example for Y'all.

Till then - Prayer Potions are your best friends.
I'm yet to know a person who doesn't need prayer restoration potions at all while Pking/PvMing.

Just for record, tested this week.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 07:39:32 pm »
As far as Herblore and herbs here is touched, good example(nowadays):

Requires 74 Herblore, or ~1M exp.

Grimy/Clean Snapdragon - 9 - 10K each at best.
Red Spider Eggs - 10K each at best, better yet(As I would suggest), grab super anti-poison(costs 10 - 15K) which grants immunity to poison for 40 minutes. You can make tons of eggs during that time at Poison Spiders.
Vial of Water(if you're too lazy to make it yourself) - 1k each(max 2k each as I saw recently).

Super restore(3) - 25 - 30K each(and it sure sells quickly)

You do the math. And it's only one potion. What if you make 100? 1000?
You can make profit all the time with these, no matter you buy or/and especially, if you gather supplies themselves.
There is more potions but this one is superior to others I think.
Here's decent profit example for Y'all.

Till then - Prayer Potions are your best friends.
I'm yet to know a person who doesn't need prayer restoration potions at all while Pking/PvMing.

Just for record, tested this week.

Super pots earn profit as well. It's the high level Sara and Zammy brews that no longer yield the profits as they used to. Main reasons for that are the lack of PKers and the Sara brew nerf that happened a rather long time ago already which made ppl PvM less in general.
Pages: 1