The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Wejdan2

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • no fate but what we make.
    • View Profile
green hatchling dragon.
« on: October 08, 2017, 07:03:18 pm »
short and clear, I think that the brutal green dragons should also drop a hatchling dragon.
I agree that it is challenging to go out there in wildy and try to get a green hatchling dragon, but what does the brutal drags drop besides visage? which is not really worth it.
wejj,,
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: green hatchling dragon.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 07:13:01 pm »
Agreed, why not!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 07:14:56 pm »
Don't think they should. Wouldn't improve anything really. I kind of like not having 7 green hatchlings.

Do agree brutals are terrible though. They've been on the cancel list forever. Perhaps moving hcb from the slayer shop to their droptable might be interesting? I don't think that drop changes would do much for me, I'd rather see them give better slayer exp.
;
The following users liked this post: Wejdan2

Offline Wejdan2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 07:36:27 pm »
Don't think they should. Wouldn't improve anything really. I kind of like not having 7 green hatchlings.

Do agree brutals are terrible though. They've been on the cancel list forever. Perhaps moving hcb from the slayer shop to their droptable might be interesting? I don't think that drop changes would do much for me, I'd rather see them give better slayer exp.
I agree, yet I don't like not having any green hatchlings. maybe spawn 2 green drags in barb dung?
wejj,,

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 07:42:15 pm »
I agree, yet I don't like not having any green hatchlings. maybe spawn 2 green drags in barb dung?
Just kill them outside corp cave? It might be post 20 but soon as you walk into corp cave you're safe. It's really not that much of a risk. You can also just 3item them.
;

Offline Wejdan2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 07:49:19 pm »
cool, and I also agree that hcb should be on brutal greens droptable as a rare drop, maybe 0.5% ?
wejj,,

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 08:55:30 pm »

Don't move Hcb to Brutal Green Dragons :notlikethis:
More like, move Hcb to KBD and make it rather solo in its area(alongside with better mechanics so it could count as actual boss ing) than surrounded with black dragons. Mithril Dragons are getting more my attention than KBD cause of how strong they are and of course, the drop table.
Aside of this, idea itself is neat to have since it's actual Green Dragon Prototype but much stronger in both RS3/OSRS so it's natural for it to drop pet too. 1/1000 drop rate as it is from Green Dragons.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 09:01:21 pm »
More like, move Hcb to KBD
Kbd has enough rare drops imo.
;
The following users liked this post: Iron 69
Pages: 1