The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Kizdo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Granite Maul Spec Fix, Dragon spears possible spec?
« on: January 18, 2017, 05:42:49 pm »
As some of you might know, Granite Maul spec is kinda broken. Not recommend to pk with it.
I remember the old emps days where it worked perfectly, what happened? Please look in to it ;)

I've noticed that Dragon Spear doesn't have a special attack xD That seemed kinda strange... Add that to? ;D

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Granite Maul Spec Fix, Dragon spears possible spec?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:24:34 pm »
As some of you might know, Granite Maul spec is kinda broken. Not recommend to pk with it.

When suggesting shit why don't you damn fools ever take time to explain what the fuck you actually want to be done to the thing that is ''broken''.

This is a detailed feedback/suggestion thread https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=18762.0
See what it has? More than 2 lines of text.
The following users liked this post: Kizdo, Hi Im Ethan, Skymaster100

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:25:56 am »

When suggesting shit why don't you damn fools ever take time to explain what the fuck you actually want to be done to the thing that is ''broken''.
What else does can he mean by "broken" than the spec not being instant. Obvious?
This was discussed many times already and people tend to not like it as a feature because it's "too easy"?
I'd certainly want to see it featured, though.
The fact that gmaul also has it's own attack intervals when using it's special attack is very boring, since it cancels out a lot of different combos.
Example
Maul-ags instead of Ags-maul
There's very little variety in pvp  :P

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 09:37:57 am »
Dragon spear special attack would cause a shit ton of frustration among pkers as it has no counterplay. It makes multi zones in PvP a matter of whoever has the most d spear specs. Seems like a bad idea, no?

I would rather see d2h spec, since that actually gives us a way of hitting multiple targets with melee.

This was discussed many times already and people tend to not like it as a feature because it's "too easy"?
People disliked the feature because it wasn't implemented the correct way.

The feature we wanted was combat not being interrupted by switching items, so that gmaul would be tremendously more convenient to use and bridding would be easier as well. What we got was switching acting like clicking the attack option. If you clicked on the ground to cancel combat from your side you would attack upon switching.

It got a shit ton of backlash from people that didn't look into it all that much and was quickly removed, which is a shame.
;

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 10:46:57 am »

I've noticed that Dragon Spear doesn't have a special attack xD That seemed kinda strange... Add that to? ;D
Gmaul works just fine as it is right now.

D spear is useless right now but if it had special attack it would be very fun wep.

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 04:17:47 pm »
Dragon spear special attack would cause a shit ton of frustration among pkers as it has no counterplay. It makes multi zones in PvP a matter of whoever has the most d spear specs. Seems like a bad idea, no?

I would rather see d2h spec, since that actually gives us a way of hitting multiple targets with melee.

People disliked the feature because it wasn't implemented the correct way.

The feature we wanted was combat not being interrupted by switching items, so that gmaul would be tremendously more convenient to use and bridding would be easier as well. What we got was switching acting like clicking the attack option. If you clicked on the ground to cancel combat from your side you would attack upon switching.

It got a shit ton of backlash from people that didn't look into it all that much and was quickly removed, which is a shame.
Would have been way easier to have the feature only on granite maul, i think with other armor/weapon switching combat should still be cancelled for sure. No clue actually why it was implemented the way it did lol
D spear is such meh for me,  i'd rather wanna see small buffs to mace/long, even though mace ignores prayer it's useless as hell compared to the dagger.

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 09:18:17 pm »
Actually I think g maul is op In good hands.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute
Pages: 1