The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Granite Maul
« on: July 09, 2016, 12:41:30 pm »
Suggesting this for the second time, didn't dig out the old topic because i'll try and explain it in another way in this one.
Let's take the most popular granite maul combo as an example - Dharok's axe to double maulspecs. In order to do this, you need to do the following: Click on the opponent with a dharok's axe equipped, switch go granite maul, Click on your opponent, then two clicks on the special attack bar. My suggestion is to get rid of clicking on your opponent, so the combo would be faster and more fluent in a nutshell.
There Was an update, where equipping items didn't cancel combat, but the update quickly bugged out certain things like autocasting spells. Could it be possible to remove combat cancellation from jut the maul? I saw a lot of people suggest numerous times after the update the feature got removed so i thought i'd bring it back.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Granite Maul
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 02:02:52 pm »
A lot of people hated that update, especially pkers, they said it ruined the skill involved with pking
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:34:43 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 02:53:54 pm »
Skilled people can du that without any delay. So gitgud. It was done once, people definitely didn't like it.

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 10:16:47 pm »
Skilled people can du that without any delay. So gitgud. It was done once, people definitely didn't like it.
Alright, so many people already are saying that "people didn't like it" and what not, but the truth is that people got the impression of it because of how buggy it was. It made you attack you earlier targets completely randomly without you even clickin on them, which quickly got the feature removed. It defineatly got more action and love than hate.
You know who even cares about skill anyway in this game, when people ags/Vs maul prod you from ~80 health, trying to get you to hit their veng at the same time - It's almost as if the stakers are spreading their luck based factor into edgeville.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:21:17 pm by Attacker35 »

Mary

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 10:26:16 pm »
I think the best fix would be this:

You switch after your attack to maul spec but you do not click on your target: maul spec happens on normal aa time (like every other weapon switch that does not require clicking on ur target)
You switch after your attack to maul spec and click on your target: your maul spec happens instantly.

This way it still functions as ppl expect it to function but with the maul special effect for those that possess the skill to utilize it. Else every1 will use maul specs because it's so easy to switch without having to attack again, that's like instant kills for everybody.
Pages: 1