The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Grand Exchange suggestion
« on: October 14, 2017, 02:55:41 pm »
Could you add a new button for grand exchange as Collect all money!

Image as Example : > http://prntscr.com/gxcniw

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease
The following users liked this post: Alankaii, Saif Nawaf, Tumemust

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Exchange suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 02:58:11 pm »
Might sound like something easy, but this is something that might bring a few potential dupes with it and as such requires a lot of testing. I think it'd be nice and convenient, but if it takes a lot of time to create it shouldn't be added.
;

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Exchange suggestion
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 03:01:07 pm »
Might sound like something easy, but this is something that might bring a few potential dupes with it and as such requires a lot of testing. I think it'd be nice and convenient, but if it takes a lot of time to create it shouldn't be added.
I think there are many more important than this button, but if it not taking time to add, then why not to add it? We dont really know if it takes time or no, all depens on depends on Thomy!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease
The following users liked this post: Alankaii, Saif Nawaf
Pages: 1