The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Grand Exchange Market!
« on: March 17, 2018, 10:28:13 am »
Can we have 2 extra options ? 1 Day, 7 Days ?
it's really important thing to have especially after G.E change a month ago or something ( The highest offer gets the deal no matter how many other offers are there )

I've used it in the past month or so ( it's really useful )  to keep track on the 3rd-age dye shards deals that has been done to make sure that I am still the highest offer otherwise I won't get anything.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Darker Manz

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Exchange Market!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:45:18 am »
Select 15 day option and you're able to see 1 day changes that way, 60 day option for 1 week changes.
Edit. 15 day option sometimes displays either 1 or 2 day changes as well but it doesn't really differ because you can hover over the charts.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:48:52 am by Jp »

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 10:50:20 am »
Select 15 day option and you're able to see 1 day changes that way, 60 day option for 1 week changes.
Edit. 15 day option sometimes displays either 1 or 2 day changes as well but it doesn't really differ because you can hover over the charts.

Comparing 1 day option and 15 days option. ( it can be done manually however having an option for it won't hurt )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 10:54:14 am »
Every dot in the 15 day option is a real sale. There's no real point in moving down the granularity, because the probability of no sale happening during that time increases enormously.
Pages: 1