The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Archer

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Golden Smithing set - Goldsmith gauntlets!?
« on: October 16, 2018, 10:51:36 pm »
Just thought about it. The golden mining set that costs 25k stardust which takes a long time to get grants 5% more xp in smithing, sounds good so far. What's so ridiculous is that the goldsmith gauntlets which you can purchase for 159 coins from the clothes shop at rimmington gives the same amount of xp too!?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:31:12 am by Archer »
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Rotanas

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Smithing set - Goldsmith gauntlets!?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 10:30:40 am »
So what's the actual suggested change? You did post this into the suggestion section.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 10:41:15 am »
Giving it a high chance (maybe 50%) chance to consume the ores you mine to give full smelting experience (maybe even extra? Like 150%) would make it very attractive and very useful outfit to get.
1 ore = 1 bar, so as you mine you'd get xp for smelting 2 bars. Coals smelt into steel and uncuts from gem stones give crafting XP when consumed.

Edit. That's a full set effect
This gathered quite a few likes in another thread a while back. Some similar effect would be nice I suppose.

Instead of consuming the ores the full outfit effect could have a chance that mined ores turn to bars as you mine them. Proccing would grant you full smelting XP.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Namnori

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 05:20:49 pm »
Golden mining set gives an additional 5% experience in Smithing and Mining.
Goldsmith gauntles only gives an additional 5% experience in Smithing while smelting a bar, so not when you are smithing it.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 07:56:36 am »
Golden mining set gives an additional 5% experience in Smithing and Mining.
Goldsmith gauntles only gives an additional 5% experience in Smithing while smelting a bar, so not when you are smithing it.

Blast fusion hammer gives 10% while smithing and is very cheap compared to the Mining Set, any thoughts on that?
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1