The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
God Wars Entrance.
« on: November 23, 2015, 01:21:42 am »
Hey guys,

I'm here to discuss about the requirements to enter the God Wars.

Earlier today I and my friend were about to go God Wars but after we got there we faced a problem, to enter the dungeon you'll need at least 60 Strength level. He is combat 110 with 99 ranged, prayer, hp, def, Hiscores of his account. In my opinion he wouldn't face any problems killing God Wars bosses. So, maybe there's a chance to change the requirements a bit. Nothing too much just a minor change/alternative.

For example...

• In order to enter the dungeon you'll need either 60 Strength, 60 Ranged or 60 Magic level.
  • In order to enter the dungeon you'll need either 60 Strength or 60 Agility.

So what do you guys think about the suggestion? If you've got a better idea, feel free to leave a reply.
Thanks.
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: God Wars Entrance.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 02:20:39 am »
Another idea could be to make it cumulative (like defenders).

If combat stats => 200 or something then let them enter.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 06:53:02 am »
Seems a really nice Idea, and also needed.

I'd say it could be: You need atleast level 60 of Agility and Strenght or Ranged or Magic to enter this dungeon.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 07:54:44 am »
I think this would be a great idea having multiple options in order to be granted access. It seems slightly unfair that someone who is capable of killing the bosses is unable too.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Shadow

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • You can't hit a Shadow. Try it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 10:09:56 am »
Maybe if it was changed to a certain hp level to enter it would be better because you level hp with every combat style.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 11:32:02 am »
Training strength to 60 in order to enter the god wars dungeon would not change his combat level, he will not gain any combat levels from strength alone. If he doesn't like having 60 str, that's his problem, it's the requirement.

I do not think the already low amount of level requirements we have should be lowered or made more flexible.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 12:59:24 pm »
agree with the idea, it really wouldn't hurt anyone and would allow pures to pvm in god wars as well.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 01:59:24 pm »
If anything, the requirements should be increased. You do get one of the best armours/bows/godswords from there. And killing the bosses is a joke.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »
Yeh hard to disagree with somthing like that.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 04:16:42 pm »
If anything, the requirements should be increased. You do get one of the best armours/bows/godswords from there. And killing the bosses is a joke.
by higher requirements you mean higher strength level? so you want to say that pures don't deserve a chance to kill any god war bosses, and they have to level up whole maxed combat account just to pvm? try thinking in the shoes of the other guy first before making and judgments.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 04:19:21 pm »
by higher requirements you mean higher strength level? so you want to say that pures don't deserve a chance to kill any god war bosses, and they have to level up whole maxed combat account just to pvm? try thinking in the shoes of the other guy first before making and judgments.

Pures arent meant for pvming. Use main for that. But ofcourse, why not remove all the requirements from there. Hell, lets remove the killcount too. Hell, lets just spawn all the drops in the room. It's supposed to be hard to get one of the best armours/bows/godswords ingame. Please, dont reply if you cant use your brain correctly.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 04:22:04 pm »

Pures arent meant for pvming. Use main for that. But ofcourse, why not remove all the requirements from there. Hell, lets remove the killcount too. Hell, lets just spawn all the drops in the room. It's supposed to be hard to get one of the best armours/bows/godswords ingame. Please, dont reply if you cant use your brain correctly.
the fuck is wrong with you, idk are you dumb or some shit? correct me if i'm wrong, but did i say anything about removing the killcount requirement and the level, i just agreed with making it optional.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 05:07:51 pm »
I'd rather see higher requirements as well. Saradomin, for example, is completely locked out from f2p players since agility is required to enter (at least it should be).
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 08:24:21 am »
Okay, I see some really nice additions and I do understand some of you looking for even higher requirements which means GWD would be accessable pretty much only for high level main accounts and I support the idea, but still we could be able to let guys like one whose hiscores link I've copied to my post. I mean we can still set it as either 80+ range, magic or melee stats and high level of agility(for example).

Yes, he could also level his Strength upto 60 but what's the point of going for it as he won't even use it? It's not hard but It's not worthwhile either.
The account is complete for him as he was only going for these stats from the start and now his account is ready for PvM, but some bosses we would love to kill are unfortunetaly at GWD.  :-\

That's just my personal opinion as I became interested about it and decided to bring it up. :)

Also agreed with making Saradomin boss as p2p.

Another idea could be to make it cumulative (like defenders).

If combat stats => 200 or something then let them enter.
I kinda like this idea as well.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:03:40 am by Skillz Purez »
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)
Pages: 1