The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
God bows
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:05:07 am »
Add a special attack to them perhaps? There's no difference in the bows except different models and different bosses dropping them, and obviously different arrows to fire for each bow. However, saradomin god bow is more uncommon compared to zamorak bow due to the difficulty defeating commander zilyana.

How about adding a special attack for them? Both may have two special bars. Saradomin god bow can have the same effect as saradomin godsword; higher you hit the higher you heal your health and prayer.

Zamorak god bow's special attack can be lowering the opponent's defence (would come in handy for killing flying enemies such as Kree'arra.)

Thoughts?

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
Re: God bows
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:09:57 am »
I like the idea, however kree's easy enough and this special attack would be too op for kill it. I don't really want the ags price to crash again like it did before. The saradomin bow's special attack that you suggested would be absolutely great for it though!
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:14:28 am »
I like the idea, however kree's easy enough and this special attack would be too op for kill it. I don't really want the ags price to crash again like it did before. The saradomin bow's special attack that you suggested would be absolutely great for it though!
I doubt the price will drop, also only a few players manage to solo it, that too with saradomin brews. The god bow will only decrease 10% each bar. :)

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 09:20:07 am »
ELEMENTAL BOW PLS.

Fuk the special

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:27:02 am »
also make em hit 99s just because u can :)

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 10:40:57 am »
ELEMENTAL BOW PLS.

Fuk the special
afaik they don't have the models for elemental bow. But that's where Mary comes in the picture, maybe she could make new models for it.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 10:51:23 am »
I think they're strong enough as they are now.

After all, I got owned by a level 87 with one ffs.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 12:33:09 pm »
ELEMENTAL BOW PLS.

Fuk the special
afaik they don't have the models for elemental bow. But that's where Mary comes in the picture, maybe she could make new models for it.
She's not going to make models of every item people suggest.

Anyways I like the idea of having a special attack on the God bows.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 12:44:55 pm »
ELEMENTAL BOW PLS.

Fuk the special
She's not going to make models of every item people suggest.

Anyways I like the idea of having a special attack on the God bows.
IMO I'd rather pick Elemental Bow over wings.

Mod Mary

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 12:49:15 pm »
God bows are strong enough: also they have their special effect when you use the god arrows with them.

About the elemental bow: I could make it, it's rather nice, but Imo we have a lot of different and good bows ingame already: Seercull, god bows, magic comp, comp ogre, dark bow, crystal bows
Don't think we really need another

An elemental blade/sword on the other hand would be cool. It would be one maxhit stronger than a whip, but have no special attack or special effect, and you'd be able to customize it with an ice diamond or fire, just like the old elemental bow.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 03:12:09 pm »
God bows are strong enough: also they have their special effect when you use the god arrows with them.

About the elemental bow: I could make it, it's rather nice, but Imo we have a lot of different and good bows ingame already: Seercull, god bows, magic comp, comp ogre, dark bow, crystal bows

An elemental blade/sword on the other hand would be cool. It would be one maxhit stronger than a whip, but have no special attack or special effect, and you'd be able to customize it with an ice diamond or fire, just like the old elemental bow.
Can you show us the stats/picture of that blade? Would love to see a new melee weapon ing

Mod Mary

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 04:56:20 pm »

Can you show us the stats/picture of that blade? Would love to see a new melee weapon ing
It's just an idea so far.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 05:47:05 pm »
I think they are OP enough as they are, gotta disagree with this.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Mikeelvis

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since ~2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 11:47:21 pm »
Sounds great, I support this idea
I hated every minute of training, but I said; "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
~The Greatest Of All Time
~Muhammad Ali

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 06:14:56 pm »
I think they are OP enough as they are, gotta disagree with this.
^^
A weapon that you could customize as Mary mentioned would be great.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1 2