The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Gift Bomb.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 09:49:17 pm »
We should be careful with putting skilling items into the donor store.
No. We shouldn't do it at all.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:26 am »
Tbh

Firstly GE should be finished first,Before any of these suggestions come ing.
Dylan

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 11:10:37 am »
As for the idea, it is a great one. As for the idea bringing more Old-Schools into the game, I disagree.
I think this gift bombing idea should only distribute Donator Rares and Donator Rares alone. The continuous distribution of Old-Schools is a big no no for me.

I think there should be a guaranteed donator rare of 575 or lower DP with every bomb. That way it's still worth something, having 99% skilling supplies is nothing

Also people with 500 DP don't really like to hand shit to others and gain nothing for themselves, they can do that to the people they want and hand out stuff thats worth more than the bomb gives.

I say 1 of the targets is guaranteed the bomber himself, and 4 others. Plus one of the 5 gets a donator rare of 575 or lower. Rest have chances on presents just like you described.

Nonetheless I like the idea a lot :)
This.
A guaranteed rare should be given out to one of the 5 users, as described in the quote. I think this should be the maximum profit given out by these bombs. I think we should distribute Old-Schools in another way, not in a way where it is just chance to get one.
Pages: 1 2