The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Giant Champion drop table
« on: April 26, 2017, 01:45:39 pm »
Today I got assigned 100 Giant Champions by Vannaka. All I get as a drop are Big Bones and every now and then a Limpwurt Root. How about they get a more attractive drop table instead of just these two items?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Champion drop table
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 02:27:08 pm »
Add some coins, a few junk drops, note the limps, drop some rune items in there and call it a day.
;

Offline Mary

• Liked: 170 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:57:37 pm »
Add some coins, a few junk drops, note the limps, drop some rune items in there and call it a day.
if only you were a developer

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 04:59:45 pm »
if only you were a developer

Well why not add a new monster with the same model and shit if the drops of this single specific monster are so hard to change?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 05:02:27 pm »
Well why not add a new monster with the same model and shit if the drops of this single specific monster are so hard to change?
They aren't, that's not what she implied. I would be perfectly able to do so, as would most people, it's just a matter of having access.
;
The following users liked this post: Mary, S Clegane
Pages: 1