The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
Game is no good for skillers
« on: March 26, 2016, 11:46:23 am »
Please if possible make rune axe/pickaxe wieldable for skiller because i dont want to do combat skills.
or make other couple of rune and dragon skilling items that are just for skilling and doesn't have any combat buffs. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 11:50:55 am by Topaz »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Game is no good for skillers
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 11:50:42 am »
As a skiller you have decided to purposefully handicap yourself in your gameplay by not doing combat. You're right, the game is no good for skillers. It's because the game wasn't designed for them, and it shouldn't be either.

If you want to wear those tools you will need to train your attack to 40.
;

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 11:52:58 am »
As a skiller you have decided to purposefully handicap yourself in your gameplay by not doing combat. The game should not be built around skillers.

If you want to wear those tools you will need to train your attack to 40.
well maby its possible to make another couple of rune/dragon items that are just for skilling and doesnt have any combat buffs.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 11:58:01 am »
I've managed to reach maxed skiller without wielding any tools and that 1 extra slot in your inventory doesn't make that much of a difference. It's doesn't make any sense that you are able to wield rune pickaxe but not rune longsword for example. This is never going to happen. And if you still want to wield dragon axe or something then invest in lamps and reset your attack back to one after you are done with woodcutting.

Toolbelt for example has been discussed for a while and who knows, maybe it will come at one point.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 12:00:30 pm »
I've managed to reach maxed skiller without wielding any tools and that 1 extra slot in your inventory doesn't make that much of a difference. It's doesn't make any sense that you are able to wield rune pickaxe but not rune longsword for example. This is never going to happen. And if you still want to wield dragon axe or something then invest in lamps and reset your attack back to one after you are done with woodcutting.

Toolbelt for example has been discussed for a while and who knows, maybe it will come at one point.
well i got it. thank you.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 01:35:35 pm »
Game is good for skillers, maybe you're no good for being a skiller.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 01:43:48 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

Exactly, There is no way that rune picks etc etc has to be level 1 to be wieldable for skillers. sorry bro, might wanna go the hard way :/ after all u only miss on slot :p

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Mary

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 02:57:28 pm »
but you only miss one inventory slot? lmao
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 05:25:27 pm »
one slot with 28 times of doing something can make whole backpack if you know what i mean..

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 06:00:13 pm »
one slot with 28 times of doing something can make whole backpack if you know what i mean..
A skiller has to take about 29 trips to match a main's 28 trips.
You have to work about 3.5% harder to get the same amount of supplies as a main. Are you really saying that's a big deal? ???
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:58 pm »
A skiller has to take about 29 trips to match a main's 28 trips.
You have to work about 3.5% harder to get the same amount of supplies as a main. Are you really saying that's a big deal? ???
I just tried to make thing easier.. That 3.5% doesn't look like much but it can consume more time that expected.

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 06:14:36 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

Exactly, There is no way that rune picks etc etc has to be level 1 to be wieldable for skillers. sorry bro, might wanna go the hard way :/ after all u only miss on slot :p
Okay question: Did u ever used any hatchet to fight a monster or a boss? Is it even useful to be used for combat? Dragon axe has special ability that can cut more logs in one chop that is a complete skiller special attack but I can't use it. Why? Because I'm a skiller I don't intend to do combat.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 07:07:48 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

Okay question: Did u ever used any hatchet to fight a monster or a boss? Is it even useful to be used for combat? Dragon axe has special ability that can cut more logs in one chop that is a complete skiller special attack but I can't use it. Why? Because I'm a skiller I don't intend to do combat.
It's combat ability to have the perk to equipt different weapons, that's what we have attack skill for.
If you don't intend in doing combat skills then dont expect to have those perks.

Dragon axe special is not a "complete skiller special attack" it's has an attack requirement for a reason.

Imo generally skillers are doing fine for even having ability to use dragon pickaxes/axes in general while being combat 3. Seriously man. I doubt when they made the game they gave 2 or 7 fucks about skillers, but you guys still have ability to use best tools with only losing 1 slot of inventory.

I doubt you know anything about skilling efficiently, you just want to skill easier.

Actually your intentions were to make it "easier", so my bad but I still disagree with simplifying small gimmicks like that which have been around for ages.

TLDR: This game was not designed for skillers.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 07:21:56 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Topaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 07:29:36 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

It's combat ability to have the perk to equipt different weapons, that's what we have attack skill for.
If you don't intend in doing combat skills then dont expect to have those perks.

Dragon axe special is not a "complete skiller special attack" it's has an attack requirement for a reason.

Imo generally skillers are doing fine for even having ability to use dragon pickaxes/axes in general while being combat 3. Seriously man. I doubt when they made the game they gave 2 or 7 fucks about skillers, but you guys still have ability to use best tools with only losing 1 slot of inventory.

I doubt you know anything about skilling efficiently, you just want to skill easier.

Actually your intentions were to make it "easier", so my bad but I still disagree with simplifying small gimmicks like that which have been around for ages.

Well now that the game is advancing they should give 167plus fucks about skillers. In my perspective a game should offer all kinds of exiting thing that would satisfy player needs example: I'm an warrior I need more of that and that. Example nr.2: I'm an mage I want more spell's and better mage equipment. Example nr.3: I'm a skiller I want to be more efficient on things like mining, woodcutting and ect.. Don't you think so to? You're a warrior for example and you want those things to be in game, wouldn't you be playing more and be more interested in game itself if it would satisfy you're needs???

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 07:38:17 pm »
Life at it's finest ^

Well now that the game is advancing they should give 167plus fucks about skillers. In my perspective a game should offer all kinds of exiting thing that would satisfy player needs example: I'm an warrior I need more of that and that. Example nr.2: I'm an mage I want more spell's and better mage equipment. Example nr.3: I'm a skiller I want to be more efficient on things like mining, woodcutting and ect.. Don't you think so to? You're a warrior for example and you want those things to be in game, wouldn't you be playing more and be more interested in game itself if it would satisfy you're needs???
There's a difference between updates that add to the game and updates that take away from the game.
Starting to fuck around with the core of the game will not add anything to this game.

Beneficial additions are made quite often (Update notes) it shows that Thomy adds suggestions in to the game and actually selects them and retweaks them if needed.

In no way in my mind have been skillers forgotten about, think about Hunter and G.E which both added great value towards skillers.
Runecrafting rework was planned and even construction at some point, skillers get tons and tons of new shit.

Even fishing potion was added if im not wrong.

If you want a simple game then stop being a skiller, one part of being a skiller is the challenge of completing tasks being combat 3. What you're suggesting is melee perks for skillers, perks that you have to train flat for. Maybe being a skiller is not the right path for you?
Pages: 1 2