The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
Fremennik rings [I]
« on: July 02, 2015, 04:25:34 pm »
I dont know if this is suggested before.
Theres only best ring called ring of stone. But hows berserker ring (I), seers ring (I), archer ring (I) and warrior ring (I). If regular fremennik rings gives +3 stats, so these will give +6 stat boost? I think these will drop a boss? I miss kolodion spider boss :kappa:. I think he will drop that OR those will be added to slayer point store or castle wars store.
Opinions?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:28:04 pm by 0wned Man »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Fremennik rings [I]
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »
This has been suggested before  many times,  and I still think it's a neat idea,  but that we don't need it. The ring of stone would become obsolete.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 04:55:25 pm »
It might be a nice idea to have some sort of material you could use to upgrade the rings in the slayer shop. The rings would then become untradable and would turn back to their non-imbued versions upon death. Ring of stone could also be included in the bunch, however straight up doubling the bonuses on it would seem a little op. Therefore the onyx ring (i) should only give +5 instead of +6.

Slayer is really the only place these rings should be from.
;
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Kaarel 123, Ledomy10

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:56:46 pm »
I dont know if this is suggested before.
Theres only best ring called ring of stone.
I guess ring of vidour is the best ring. ;o

I agree with you. ^_^ add those items in slayer shop as well. ;p (I have suggested it before)

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 10:18:18 pm »
I agree.

How about adding better stats to Amulet of Fury (t) aswell? This wouldn't crash the use of normal Fury amulet, as it is very rare chance to obtain the Fury (t) ornament kit.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 10:30:10 pm »
How about adding better stats to Amulet of Fury (t) aswell? This wouldn't crash the use of normal Fury amulet, as it is very rare chance to obtain the Fury (t) ornament kit.
I don't think this is a very good idea. It'll devalue glory (t) as the main hybrid amulet. Glory (t) is already quite amazing, yet the price is already really low. You'd either make it useless compared to glory (t) or devalue glory (t) entirely. The only way I could see fury (t) work as an amulet is if it got really high defensive stats, that's something we're missing when it comes to amulet stats, though I would probably be the only one wanting a tank amulet.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 11:03:09 pm »
I don't think this is a very good idea. It'll devalue glory (t) as the main hybrid amulet.

It's really cheap as it is already.

As for the new rings, yes pls!

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 08:19:13 am »
I dont knoew if this is suggested before.

I agree with you. ^_^ add those items in slayer shop as well. ;p (I have suggested it before)

Vigour ring have same stats as ring of stone.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 09:54:39 am »
I dont knoew if this is suggested before.

Vigour ring have same stats as ring of stone.

But it saves some % of special, wich makes it better than stone.
Agreed with the suggestion

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 08:20:41 pm »
The only way I could see fury (t) work as an amulet is if it got really high defensive stats, that's something we're missing when it comes to amulet stats, though I would probably be the only one wanting a tank amulet.
I've been wanting something like that for awhile now as well. I thought it'd make sense to perhaps add in a custom Amulet of Defense (t) (If we could), but giving Fury (t) high defense stats would be nice as well.

On-Topic: I wouldn't mind seeing these. Stone is really the only ring that anyone uses now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:22:12 pm by Shadowkei »
Pages: 1