The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Forum suggestion - Section of Adventurer's Log
« on: March 06, 2016, 02:34:00 pm »
Hello,

I want to suggest of making somewhat section, called Adventurer's Log, where you could put both your achievements and Slayer/PvMing results.
I realize, it might be much work to do it, but it would differ from Goals And Achievements section, because every player would had a right to make his own topic, to fully modify/delete/write it. Not just locking option.
The suggestion, I'm offering not supposed to look like the one on Rs3, full fledged forum section, just section, where you could both delete comments if they were not necessary or insulting you in some way. I found this quite useful, to avoid spamming those 99, by making each and every topic in Goals And Achievement section, just by making one - your own - topic to read/edit fully.

Opinions?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:21:16 pm by Triangle Dot »

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Re: Forum suggestion - Section of Adventurer's Log
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 09:21:04 pm »
Ignorant topic. Locked.
Pages: 1