The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Happy

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
For Ironman
« on: July 08, 2016, 03:30:22 pm »
I think there should be some kind of Ironman shop where ironmans can put money to use.
Lets say its only dragon items like dragon axe (im a skiller iron man so i need some skilling things like a dragon axe) , scimitar and all that nonsense, or maybe something else that would atleast make sense to make money as a ironman.
Just Idea ;)

Mary

Re: For Ironman
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 03:38:39 pm »
Erm, no? Might aswell enable trading for ironman accs then...

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 03:46:24 pm »
This ruins the point of an ironman. As a skiller, you restrict yourself from getting certain items. That's the consequence of not having combat stats.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Happy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 03:50:50 pm »
lol i didnt say it should be cheap, so it would be harder to get money for them... There are already dude named Bob who sell axes, why not add something more ... its shops not people , what you on about... tradeing and buying sh** from NPC is different... i didnt say godswords and i didnt say bandos and all that just simple dragon chest plate , simple helmet , lets say not scimitar but longswords , unpoisoned dagger , leggings , dragon axe thats it ... if you people dont like money for items FROM A SHOP then let ironman buy those items using eventpoints from daily challanges.

Mary

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 04:15:00 pm »
lol i didnt say it should be cheap, so it would be harder to get money for them... There are already dude named Bob who sell axes, why not add something more ... its shops not people , what you on about... tradeing and buying sh** from NPC is different... i didnt say godswords and i didnt say bandos and all that just simple dragon chest plate , simple helmet , lets say not scimitar but longswords , unpoisoned dagger , leggings , dragon axe thats it ... if you people dont like money for items FROM A SHOP then let ironman buy those items using eventpoints from daily challanges.
All those items are in shops, except dragon hatchet. Look better.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 04:20:42 pm »
"(im a skiller iron man so i need some skilling things like a dragon axe)"

Dragon axe is only thing you will be lacking on ironskiller (correct me if im wrong)

You can get dragon pickaxe on ironskiller + rest of the skills dont require higher tier tools

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 04:26:34 pm »
although I don't agree with the entire suggestion, because the point of the ironman is to acquire all of the items you need on your own, but there surely should be a way to show off the amount of money you have on your account, like another symbolic cape or other completely useless item *cough* mary we need you *cough*

Mary

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 05:14:23 pm »
although I don't agree with the entire suggestion, because the point of the ironman is to acquire all of the items you need on your own, but there surely should be a way to show off the amount of money you have on your account, like another symbolic cape or other completely useless item *cough* mary we need you *cough*
Lol.

Buy one of those banners for 5M in the shop

Offline Happy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 07:07:49 pm »
lol and i was supprised why the number off players went down so bad ...

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 07:16:48 pm »
Player count has gone up since ironman release.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 07:28:12 pm »
Lol.

Buy one of those banners for 5M in the shop
one can only go so far with banners :doge: :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 08:43:41 pm »
Being a skiller in Emps and complaining about not having full access to everything in the game is like cutting your leg off IRL and complaining that you cannot walk. Don't handicap yourself on purpose only to come complain afterwards how things suddenly got harder for you. You don't see osrs skillers complaining about not being able to kill dagannoth kings for their dragon axes and that game is thousand times more grindy.

Woodcutting is a fast skill and dragon axe is literally the only tool that isn't available for ironman skillers. You don't really even need one.

Ironmen also need money for buying things like runes from a shop and fixing armor and weapons. Money isn't useless.

Ironman mode isn't about showing off your big cash stack. It's about playing the game and enjoying it (although the prayer rework ruined the whole game for me, personally). You can showoff with spirit shields, Rods and shit once you acquire those.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:47:13 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: King125, Tomtim1

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 10:06:02 pm »
no no no no no...

better make "lucky" items like "lucky ags" that we can buy from shop or get from goblins. The downside is only that we cant trade it...

oh wait...
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 03:27:07 am »

Welcome to real world, where you meet a lot of people with different opinions.

[\
Player count has gone up since ironman release.

well its because most of our players started to use 2 clients lol

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 10:37:01 pm »
well its because most of our players started to use 2 clients lol

To be honest i think people who multilogs (plays 2 flints at the same time) always have done that with or without ironman mode, i remember people doing money makeing with multiple accounts like from 2-5 so nothing new in that ✌🏼️
Pages: 1