The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Following
« on: April 07, 2015, 08:01:04 pm »
So when you follow a guy in wild it starts goin round and round and makes pking impossible so maybe fix it that when you follow someone it just stays behind him and doesn't do any movement. Thanks. (not sure if post this here or bug reports but it's annoying anyway)

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Following
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »
when it starts going round and round it means they are following you too, its not a bug and it will probably not be changed
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:42:14 pm »
when it starts going round and round it means they are following you too, its not a bug and it will probably not be changed
no, you just need to follow someone.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:38:16 am by Iron »

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 08:52:49 pm »
no, you just need to follow someone. Go and try it moron..

What he means is that the game has always been this way. If you follow a person who's following you, you will both start spinning around in circles.

That being said, I think you're referring to the bug where you try to follow someone who's already in combat with another player. This will cause you to walk circles around that player. The same issue happens with pets and is really annoying in the deul arena. I agree that it should be fixed.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 09:59:25 pm »

What he means is that the game has always been this way. If you follow a person who's following you, you will both start spinning around in circles.

That being said, I think you're referring to the bug where you try to follow someone who's already in combat with another player. This will cause you to walk circles around that player. The same issue happens with pets and is really annoying in the deul arena. I agree that it should be fixed.

aw I see I didnt know about this because I dont pk or duel
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 07:10:58 pm »

^

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 11:50:52 am »
Regardless of this suggestion, the following system on this game sucks. It does need an improvement.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 05:03:58 pm »
It's handy if you showed me a video regarding this issue. A lot of work has been put into the following system, it's even doing pathfinding! 'Dancing' around others is wanted by the community. When I removed it initially, I got reports that 'dancing' isn't working anymore.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 08:26:58 am by Thomy »
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Loosenater

Offline Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 07:40:30 am »
It's hand if you showed me a video regarding this issue. A lot of work has been put into the following system, it's even doing pathfinding! 'Dancing' around others is wanted by the community. When I removed it initially, I got reports that 'dancing' isn't working anymore.
Go wild and when some guys are fighting start following other and you see how it starts goin circle and it does make pking really hard.. but if we didnt have this problem it would be much harder to spam the fight.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 08:27:57 am »
It's hand if you showed me a video regarding this issue. A lot of work has been put into the following system, it's even doing pathfinding! 'Dancing' around others is wanted by the community. When I removed it initially, I got reports that 'dancing' isn't working anymore.
Go wild and when some guys are fighting start following other and you see how it starts goin circle and it does make pking really hard.. but if we didnt have this problem it would be much harder to spam the fight.

What is 'starts going circle'? The fight between you and your opponent should be fine? Can you maybe show me the issue with a video?

Offline Ch4mp5

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 09:31:10 am »

What is 'starts going circle'? The fight between you and your opponent should be fine? Can you maybe show me the issue with a video?
It happens when 2 other people are fighting and you right click on either one of them to follow that person which makes to go around in circles.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 11:31:38 am »
Uploading a video in a moment since these scrubs do not posses enough brain cells to do it themselves (despite Thomy's two kind requests).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCAul5HSCI

The bug in nutshell: I follow one guy who is fighting another guy. First I start running around the guy in circles, then somehow the guy who I am following also starts moving even though he is NOT following me. Ongoing fights somehow interfere with the current following system.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:42:08 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3
Pages: 1