The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Follow up on the farming update.
« on: May 17, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
This new farming update has given us things like melons, sweetcorn, potatoes, strawberries but mainly the melons. It has given us a lot of new things, but I feel this could be expanded on. With the new patches we could also introduce new seeds like:
  • Whiteberry seeds
  • Jangerberry seeds
  • Limpwurt root seeds
And maybe even custom seeds for herblore secondaries such as:
  • Snape grass
  • Potato cactus
With the new things you can farm we could also introduce a few new foods.
  • Tuna potatoes - Heal a tiny bit more than mantas (takes long to make, so mantas wouldnt be worthless)
  • Watermelon slice - Heal ~10 per slice, would be useful because you can take full melons and slice them on the spot (just use knife on watermelon -> 3 slices)
  • Basket of strawberries - up to 6 strawberries in a basket, would provide ~30 health when eating all 6
We could also give the farming shop a few new things:
Opinions?
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Ledomy10

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Follow up on the farming update.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 11:53:02 am »
Sounds like a great addition. :)
The following users liked this post: Yaz, Snipes

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 11:59:00 am »
snape grass and potato cactus seeds would make a great addition IMO. prayer potions would drop in price ofcourse, but should we really be paying players 80k+ for a level 35 potion? I would also like to see a larger amount mage potions in tha game and circulating in the market.

on a side note, would there be a way to grow grapes and brew our own wines of zamorak? just and idea.

back on topic, I really like these improvements to farming and I hope to see more like these (for farming anf other skills) implimented in the future,

-Big Chris
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 12:02:13 pm »
snape grass and potato cactus seeds would make a great addition IMO. prayer potions would drop in price ofcourse, but should we really be paying players 80k+ for a level 35 potion? I would also like to see a larger amount mage potions in tha game and circulating in the market.

on a side note, would there be a way to grow grapes and brew our own wines of zamorak? just and idea.

back on topic, I really like these improvements to farming and I hope to see more like these (for farming anf other skills) implimented in the future,

-Big Chris
Zammy mages in barb dungeon now drop noted zammy wines, already saw a bunch of people farm them. It wouldn't really be needed, but I wouldn't mind it either.
It'd need more ingredients that just grapes though.
;

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 12:08:56 pm »

-Big Chris
Zammy mages in barb dungeon now drop noted zammy wines, already saw a bunch of people farm them. It wouldn't really be needed, but I wouldn't mind it either.
It'd need more ingredients that just grapes though.

adding grapes to jugs of water and letting it sit in your inventory for a few minutes would ferment it much like making normal jugs of wine in rs. Or we could perhaps cast one of the unused lunar spells on a jug (with grape in it) that would ferment it? of course there could be other ways of doing this and there would be a few links to work out. just something to think about. like you said, zammy monks drop noted wines now, so maybe it isnt needed.
although in saying that, banshees drop noted cactus, they are only farned for that. still not many mage pots in circulation.

-Big Chris

edit: apologies for spelling and grammatical errors. it is not bad english, I am using my phone to type this and it is quite difficult :kappa:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:10:50 pm by Big Chris »

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 01:42:47 pm »
Agree.

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 02:52:55 pm »
More stuff to farm is always good, i agree :)

Could paying the farmer for growing trees be introduced?

For example: I pay the farmer next to tree patch 10 strawberry/watermelon and he grows my tree, so i only have to check health

Instead of running and teleporting like ur on meth to get the trees going

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:57:39 pm by Reemster »

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 03:45:50 pm »
Good suggestion, I agree.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
Pages: 1