The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Flax & bow strings
« on: March 08, 2020, 08:24:29 pm »
Currently you have to pick flax and string it or go bossing and get bowstrings slowly that way, but the bosses are all high level. I'd suggest adding flax and smaller bow string drops to other droptables aswell.

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Re: Flax & bow strings
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 09:19:42 pm »
True, flax collecting is very annoying right now. Mostly people choose to camp Kree'arra to get bow strings but it's kind of hard grind.

Where could they be added as drops though? And maybe make it like limpwurts at hill giants. Someone could drop one noted string/flax and add rare 50-200(?) noted drop.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Flax & bow strings
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 08:57:07 am »
True, flax collecting is very annoying right now. Mostly people choose to camp Kree'arra to get bow strings but it's kind of hard grind.

Where could they be added as drops though? And maybe make it like limpwurts at hill giants. Someone could drop one noted string/flax and add rare 50-200(?) noted drop.
I got a bigger idea actually, I'll try to post today.
The following users liked this post: Namnori
Pages: 1