The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Few suggestions
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:08:04 am »
First of all, why cant you pj? Alot of people get tb binded on. And they cant get away nor can someone attack the person that is attacking them. If im right, the drop rate of D Claws is.. 1 on 50? Bring it back to 1 to 25 as it used to be. No one goes to the WildyWyrm anymore, either do this or let him drop hasta aswell.. Claws are what.. 25M? If you go to spectrals.. you have a bigger chance of getting something. And even if you get something it might be worth 4x  what claws is worth. Also Wildy is becoming really dead and this might provide more players into Wildy.

Oh and please add ::kdr :kappa:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:32:13 am by Pako4l1fe »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Few suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:14:02 am »
All these bad PKers complaining about stuff >.<
The reason why wildy is dead because of all those pussies who hunt PvMers in full dragon.
The following users liked this post: Ameer122

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:31:35 am »
The reason why wildy is dead because of all those pussies who hunt PvMers in full dragon.
First of all, how can YOU call ME bad? I have never seen you pk.. You might disagree with the drop rate part but the PJing part? Nah..

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 09:40:28 am »
First of all, how can YOU call ME bad? I have never seen you pk.. You might disagree with the drop rate part but the PJing part? Nah..

don't mind someone, i hadn't seen one thread or post where he posted a good comment or told someone "thanks for the effort" at least, sack of bad aditude and that's it, all though i agree, even though i hardly ever visit wildy, when i do i see it empty besides skeletons '-'

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 09:41:05 am »
Claws are already 1 in 25.
As for the rest...I can't make heads or tails of it. Could somebody clarify?

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 09:54:53 am »
Currently,  if you are attacked by someone, and you dont want to fight him and off him.. He will keep attacking you now when someone else wants to attack him, he cant because it will say hes under attack. This could really be handy when someone is being tb binded and he wants help, but no one can cause he's "under attack".

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 10:08:32 am »

I saw you, you're bad as Someone stated.
Thus, I disagree in all what what you said.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 10:15:16 am »
Currently,  if you are attacked by someone, and you dont want to fight him and off him.. He will keep attacking you now when someone else wants to attack him, he cant because it will say hes under attack. This could really be handy when someone is being tb binded and he wants help, but no one can cause he's "under attack".
So you want to make the entire wilderness multi ??? ??? ???

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 10:23:04 am »

If you want a ''flawless'' PJ system added, that already makes you a noob in my books. And of course PvP gear costs more, because it's much more powerful than D claws.

Offline Irl U Suck

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 10:47:25 am »
Are you guys retarded or what? You guys dont seem to understand what I mean..

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 02:36:49 pm »
I don't see the point you're trying to make here, could you maybe elaborate? You seem to be just throwing around complaints here.
I think the dclaws droprate is fine here, 1 in 50 is fine. Drops are still all luck if you're having trouble getting any.
The fact that no one goes to wildywyrm anymore is because of rushers, people that tb/bind people and kill them. You could make it drop oldschools or whatever, it would still be dead content because of the rushers. Adding hasta is a no, why would people go to wildywyrms for hasta if they can just kill the kbd for one, way easier and way more profitable.

I'm not even gonna talk about how much salt pjing will cause, you say it's for helping people that get tb/binded? If it gets added I can already see you specifically rushing pures that are in fight with claws. If you suggest something, could you please think about both the positives AND the negatives that will come with it?

Are you guys retarded or what? You guys dont seem to understand what I mean..
Most of us do understand what he's saying, but he isn't making a point at all. He's just complaining, now that's not what the suggestion section is for. It's for suggesting updates that will make something better. If you're here for trash talk (like most of these 'pkers' in this topic) please get out.
;
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 04:38:32 pm »
lol.. Its pretty easy to run from PKers in the wildy, most of them are bad.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1