The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mattthu

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing here
    • View Profile
Few ideas
« on: April 23, 2018, 02:19:56 pm »
1) Quest for instant vial dropping.
Do a quest and you can enable option which drops or deletes vials automatically if you have emptied a potion.

2) Lower cost for repairing broken items. (nex items, demon etc.)
Im pleb and I die often at bosses for various reasons. It is pain to pay 1.5-2m per item everytime I die.

3) Skillcape functions
Add teleports and uses to skillcapes. For example: Construction skillcape teleports you to POH.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Few ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 03:57:35 pm »
Agreed only on third one. other not needed imo.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:24:40 am »
1 - We can click on " CTRL + The item " to drop it, I don't really know if its worth spending a lot of time coding a quest just for this.
2 - I would suggest using GA ticket especially if you're using Nex items, at least that's me I prefer to risk 15mil than losing my power/internet connection then having to pay another 600mil for a new set.
Repairing price is fine as it is now, should be higher IMO.

3 - Could be fun to do that however you didn't mention the places that you can teleport to that will help us decide whether we are with or against the idea.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 07:11:09 am »
I like the idea. And since this is open for discussion, i'll give you guys some ideas; Combination capes won't apply to any of these perks, they can remain untouched, and the 200m capes could have the same effect to their respective skill. Here are some perks ;D
  • Herblore cape - When worn give the user a 5% chance to make a 4 dose potion instead of 3
  • Crafting cape - Unlimited teleports to the Crafting Guild
  • Runecrafting cape - Unlimited teleports to the Abyss
  • Construction cape - Unlimited house teleports
  • Fishing cape - An operation effect(only when worn) that works as a fishing potion(can only be used once every hour or so)
  • Defence cape - Has the 'Ring of Life' effect when the users health drops below 10%(when worn), option can be toggled on/off
  • Range cape - Ava's accumulator effect
  • Farming cape - Unlimited teleports to the Catherby and Falador tree/herb patches
  • Thieving cape - 10% chance for double pick pocketed/stall loot
  • Slayer cape - Unlimited teleports to the slayer masters directly(or unlimited teleports to the slayer tower?)
  • Magic cape - One spell book swap(Permanent) every 24 hours
  • Hitpoints cape - 2x restore rate for hitpoints(Can be stacked with 'Rapid Heal' for 4x hit points restore rate)
  • Strength cape - Unlimited teleports to the Warriors Guild
  • Prayer cape - Restores your prayer points to full with +9 more(like an altar)once per day
  • Mining cape - 5% chance to get double ores(when worn)
  • Agility cape - 10-15% chance? Of obtaining double brimhaven agility tokens(You literally never fail in agility @ 99)
  • Smithing cape - Acts as Goldsmith gauntlets
  • Woodcutting cape - +1 Woodcutting level boost when worn
I'm almost certain most of these perks won't be added, since adding them all can be very tedious. I'd also like some feedback this list took a while to make :D
There ya go Ameer.

Offline Ravioli

• Liked: 285 times
  • +0/-0
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 07:26:10 am »
Death should feel like a punishment for failing, so cheap repairs wouldn't make much sense.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird, Tulrak

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 08:30:00 am »
I like the idea. And since this is open for discussion, i'll give you guys some ideas; Combination capes won't apply to any of these perks, they can remain untouched, and the 200m capes could have the same effect to their respective skill. Here are some perks ;D
  • Herblore cape - When worn give the user a 5% chance to make a 4 dose potion instead of 3
  • Fishing cape - An operation effect(only when worn) that works as a fishing potion(can only be used once every hour or so)
  • Defence cape - Has the 'Ring of Life' effect when the users health drops below 10%(when worn), option can be toggled on/off
  • Farming cape - Unlimited teleports to the Catherby and Falador tree/herb patches
  • Slayer cape - Unlimited teleports to the slayer masters directly(or unlimited teleports to the slayer tower?)
  • Hitpoints cape - 2x restore rate for hitpoints(Can be stacked with 'Rapid Heal' for 4x hit points restore rate)
  • Prayer cape - Restores your prayer points to full with +9 more(like an altar)once per day
  • Agility cape - 10-15% chance? Of obtaining double brimhaven agility tokens(You literally never fail in agility @ 99)
I'm almost certain most of these perks won't be added, since adding them all can be very tedious. I'd also like some feedback this list took a while to make :D
There ya go Ameer.
this would be nice if we are doing this i suggest only to players who have certain xp in each skill let's say 150m+? or even 200m that would give the players also a motivation to max up the skills

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 09:14:21 am »
There ya go Ameer.
this would be nice if we are doing this i suggest only to players who have certain xp in each skill let's say 150m+? or even 200m that would give the players also a motivation to max up the skills
It certainly can be, I'm in for that. Would motivate players who don't have max cape to have some benefits while they are working towards it.
Pages: 1