The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Farming aura
« on: March 21, 2018, 01:54:11 am »
It's a simple suggestion, adding a Farming aura to the EP shop that gives a 10% chance to harvest double herbs on an herb patch. Thoughts?
The following users liked this post: Jandar, Im Plsnorush, Brock Lesnar

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Re: Farming aura
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 06:41:41 am »
idk, imo farming herbs is at good spot currently, the ammount you get is pretty good by default, not sure that it needs any extra boosts such as aura, but from other side, why not. wont hurt
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Im Plsnorush

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 07:43:21 am »
You get over 100 herbs from cammy patch alone. Sorry, i don't see the need for more.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Skymaster100

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:58:42 pm »
You get over 100 herbs from cammy patch alone. Sorry, i don't see the need for more.

More herbs equal more supplies, more supplies equal more activity for pvp/pvm, which we kind of need to see a bit of nowadays.

It'd make the growing list of ironman out there happy too. Think about it.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 09:06:05 am »

More herbs equal more supplies, more supplies equal more activity for pvp/pvm, which we kind of need to see a bit of nowadays.

I haven't heard anyone struggling to get supplies in game, that's not the problem with pvp nor pvm.

Also why should ironmen be unhappy? You do 2 runs through the herb patches across the map and you have ~500 herbs to make potions. That's well enough for a good time in pvm.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 02:38:33 pm »
Nice idea imo. Don't think it would hurt prices because the chance to get doubled herbs isn't that high, plus not many people even use auras.
It is pretty easy to get herbs, but thats not really an excuse not having the aura. Could say the same thing for every other skill that already has or doesn't have aura. Adding more skilling auras is good idea because people who have lots of ep just don't have anything to use it on.
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz, Blakpn0y

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 01:21:28 am »

I haven't heard anyone struggling to get supplies in game, that's not the problem with pvp nor pvm.

Also why should ironmen be unhappy? You do 2 runs through the herb patches across the map and you have ~500 herbs to make potions. That's well enough for a good time in pvm.

It's not about struggling to get herbs it's more like getting the most out of your seeds that you bought/thieved. Thats the point of all the skilling auras in general, and if you don't see a reason to spend 20 ep on +10% chance for more herbs/fish/logs/runes/ores... then don't.
Pages: 1