The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Facebook Page
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:33:56 am »
I don't know what happened to the old one but maybe it's an idea to create a new facebook page to get new players.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

Re: Facebook Page
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 09:10:38 am »
Will think about it :)

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 01:39:26 pm »
I have a Facebook page named "Emps-Scape" as the official one that I used to inform the old players about joining it again.
I created it when I was a staff member of an Emps-Remake but when the server was shutdown I decided to use it for other stuffs, I've reached over 400 likes lately which means the mojority of the players like it, I'd be glad to share it with Thomy though instead of creating a new one.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:15:14 pm »
I have a Facebook page named "Emps-Scape" as the official one that I used to inform the old players about joining it again.
I created it when I was a staff member of an Emps-Remake but when the server was shutdown I decided to use it for other stuffs, I've reached over 400 likes lately which means the mojority of the players like it, I'd be glad to share it with Thomy though instead of creating a new one.
Well we need a page that is actually called 'Emps-World' because we are no longer called 'Emps-Scape' so using your page might cause confusion.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Sam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 02:19:16 pm »
Well we need a page that is actually called 'Emps-World' because we are no longer called 'Emps-Scape' so using your page might cause confusion.
Is that a problem? It takes me 10 seconds to change the Page's title..
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 02:38:37 pm »
Didn't know you can change page names sorry.

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Pp

• +0/-0
  • Lion King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 03:27:00 pm »

You can't change name when it has over 200 likes, I have my own page with 700 likes and cant change name anymore.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 05:47:29 pm »

You can't change name when it has over 200 likes, I have my own page with 700 likes and cant change name anymore.
You can if you're the owner, not just an admin, it just takes time to approve the name. (source, got my own page of 800 likes and it tells me that:P)

"If 200 or more people like your Page, you must be an admin to submit a request to change your Page's name. If your request is approved, you won't be able to change your Page's name again. You can only change your Page's name once."

Offline Sam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 06:57:40 pm »

You can if you're the owner, not just an admin, it just takes time to approve the name. (source, got my own page of 800 likes and it tells me that:P)

"If 200 or more people like your Page, you must be an admin to submit a request to change your Page's name. If your request is approved, you won't be able to change your Page's name again. You can only change your Page's name once."
Yeah, so basically I'd only submit a request to change the Page's name for a serious reason, but unfortunately, I won't be able to have the opportunity to change the page's name anymore.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 09:02:49 pm »
rewards like membership weekends would be nice for each milestone of likes.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 05:57:11 am »
Sorry, Sam, but if we are to have a Facebook page again, it would have to be an official one -- one owned and governed by Thomy or another high admin.

I agree that we should consider creating an Emps-World Facebook page.
Pages: 1