The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Roward12

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
extending x-log timers in PK
« on: March 12, 2016, 07:11:42 pm »
I dont think that it should be allowed in pk to escape a fight while in it by just pressing the X button in the top-right of your screen.

Also i have heared that x-logging isn't even a punishable think in emps-world which i found really weird because i don't think it should be considered a fair way to escape a fight.

Therefor i suggest that the time that it takes to log out by x-logging in the wilderness is extended to a longer time in which you will most likely be killed by your attackers.

I don't hope however that the time that it takes to log out outside of the wilderness by x-logging will be extended because in case of disconnects or whatever error happens making you enable to log out i would like the possibilty to safely x-log out of a battle with a dragon or a different npc.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: extending x-log timers in PK
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:02:23 pm »
It has two sides to it. Someone disconnecting due to a dc or ddos would get spared this way too. I don't mind either way.
;

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 09:54:56 pm »
Every 'deep' wilderness pker I've come across lately abuses it. But yeh Thomy gone so nothing going to happen.

Offline Roward12

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:26:29 am »
It has two sides to it. Someone disconnecting due to a dc or ddos would get spared this way too. I don't mind either way.

Someone who disconnects due to a dc or dd0s would actually not be spared since his in-combat log out will take longer if this is resolved so that would definetely be a problem.

But I think this flaw in the system is abused more then that it is properly used by getting spared because of dc or dd0s.

also in adition to thomy being 'gone', I don't think he'll be gone forever or for long so that wouln't be a problem.

Pages: 1