The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
Event managers
« on: March 21, 2015, 06:17:08 pm »
I think most of you know what that is. If you don't, those are members of staff who manage events like mini-games/drop parties etc. This was in old emps, so why not in this one too?

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Event managers
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 06:20:24 pm »
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=2660.0
Staff members host weekly events.
Wouldn't it be easier to have separate staff members specifically for that thing?

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 06:36:58 pm »
Also GFX rank, why don't I see it yet?

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 07:07:34 pm »
Mary told something in last SOTW but I don't think it's fully confirmed yet

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 07:22:03 pm »
At the moment, I don't see a need for additional staff members solely to host events.  The current staff members have been doing it up until now, and it's an important form of community outreach for the staff team, so I don't see a need to create any additional rank(s) just for event management (at least not until hosting events gets out of hand, which is doubtful).

Mary didn't have anything to do with the GFX rank.  The rank was fully confirmed 2-3 weeks ago, but no one's been given it yet for obvious reasons.  You will likely be seeing it soon.

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 07:35:07 pm »
At the moment, I don't see a need for additional staff members solely to host events.  The current staff members have been doing it up until now, and it's an important form of community outreach for the staff team, so I don't see a need to create any additional rank(s) just for event management (at least not until hosting events gets out of hand, which is doubtful).

Mary didn't have anything to do with the GFX rank.  The rank was fully confirmed 2-3 weeks ago, but no one's been given it yet for obvious reasons.  You will likely be seeing it soon.
Oh, I thought it was Mary who posted in SOTW. Anyway, how about if that rank was given for winning 5 SOTW's like it was in old forum?

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 07:42:38 pm »

Oh, I thought it was Mary who posted in SOTW. Anyway, how about if that rank was given for winning 5 SOTW's like it was in old forum?
No, Thomy and I set it up.  We've pondered a lot of options, and that was certainly one of them, but I don't think that this is the place to discuss the GFX Designer rank :P.  Unless something's changed, everything is already worked out, so don't worry.

Also, by "we," I don't mean just myself and Thomy -- it's been discussed with all whom it concerns.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 07:43:57 pm »

Stick to topic :p

And yes I agree with having events managers with the power of Yelling in game.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
Pages: 1