The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zachera

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ess pouches
« on: January 23, 2016, 06:54:14 am »
Not sure who would drop them but Ess pouches would be cool, make trips shorter for Runecrafting ;D
Emps-Scape died a long time ago. Nowadays I play Old School RuneScape.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: Ess pouches
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 09:16:48 am »
Then runecrafting becomes super easy, no thanks. I disagree.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Lolys2

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mining stars since september 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 09:23:00 am »
Then runecrafting becomes super easy, no thanks. I disagree.

I do not agree either. Runecrafting is easy enough now.

Mining stars since september 2014.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 10:13:43 am »
Will definitely consider essence pouches when the Runecrafting skill is getting a rework, thanks. I can promise a rework but in no way I can promise a date of the rework and how it will look like. I only know that the Runecrafting code is ancient and needs to be rewritten one day to get it implemented into the current skill system.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 10:40:07 pm »
The abyss could be expanded to the outer layer, where the abyssal creatures could drop them. (not abyssal demons)

Would like this idea.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Kaarel 123

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 11:36:02 pm »
I agree, would be a good implement. I think I suggested this myself few months back.

Offline Zachera

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 04:41:56 pm »
Will definitely consider essence pouches when the Runecrafting skill is getting a rework, thanks. I can promise a rework but in no way I can promise a date of the rework and how it will look like. I only know that the Runecrafting code is ancient and needs to be rewritten one day to get it implemented into the current skill system.

During the rework you should consider dropping the experience rates, too. They're way too fucking high. I got over 10K exp on a single trip of 26 Nature runes without double exp. That's absurd. Personally, I'm more interested in the runes I produce, not the experience.
Emps-Scape died a long time ago. Nowadays I play Old School RuneScape.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 05:48:59 pm »

During the rework you should consider dropping the experience rates, too. They're way too fucking high. I got over 10K exp on a single trip of 26 Nature runes without double exp. That's absurd. Personally, I'm more interested in the runes I produce, not the experience.
You can make the route harder without having to drop the xp rates. It would feel more 'positive' and probably would be welcomed more than right out nerfing xp rates :)
Also by making the route harder it'll build up the rune market a little more by making it harder to bring runes into the game, because there is so little demand right now.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 09:11:40 pm »
I personally wouldn't like that idea very much. Runecrafting is already a very monotone skill, it shouldn't be made slower, that would bore the crap out of people and make the skill less appealing.
;

Offline R I P

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22:58 pm »
The abyss could be expanded to the outer layer, where the abyssal creatures could drop them. (not abyssal demons)

Would like this idea.

I can't decide if I like the pouches idea because it is relatively easy to get 99 but if it was added I agree with charr about where to get them.
ING: R (Space Space) I (Space Space) P
Purple since January 2016
Pages: 1