The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-World app
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 12:46:04 pm »
As long as it's free, I don't mind it ;D
$0.1 :kappa:

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 02:34:42 pm »
Thomy said it would take over 2 months to code that, so it won't come, there are so many things that can be done in 2 months so no. I also think it's not necassary.
takes me 2 days, if not, 2 weeks. im already working on some stuff, no worries.

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 04:55:10 am »
yo,
im already busy with an emps-scape app, featuring alot.
showing my work to thomy when it is finished.

Just curious, what language are you writing the app in? Will it be cross platform or android only? How do you plan on retrieving the highscore/ge data?

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 05:23:12 am »
I actually think this is an excellent idea! It's exactly what the community needs, and I think it would fit perfectly into this game. It would give a lot of players a better understanding of the game (especially noobs), which is great IMO. It wouldn't be easy to make, but I agree that it's worth the effort!

100% support :)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2015, 07:23:58 am »
I do think this is a great idea but I think someone else, other than Thomy, should make it.
Thomy should be focusing on the game itself; I'm sure Ozzy wouldn't mind a new project. :kappa:

As I've seen, people think this app should be free. However, I disagree. I think if everything is put into this one application for iOS and Android, it should be around £0.50, which in euros would be around 60 cents. ALL of the proceeds should go towards the funding for Emps and of course, a percentage for the person who makes the application.
The following users liked this post: Loosenater, Skelon

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2015, 07:32:58 am »
I do think this is a great idea but I think someone else, other than Thomy, should make it.
Thomy should be focusing on the game itself; I'm sure Ozzy wouldn't mind a new project. :kappa:

As I've seen, people think this app should be free. However, I disagree. I think if everything is put into this one application for iOS and Android, it should be around £0.50, which in euros would be around 60 cents. ALL of the proceeds should go towards the funding for Emps and of course, a percentage for the person who makes the application.

agree with this,

Kaarel what app creator do you use?
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2015, 03:51:58 pm »

Troq is making one and shows it to thomy, if thomy doesn't like it, i will make one, I think ozzy said that he doesn't know very much on programming android/ios(i am not 100% sure).

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2015, 03:54:33 pm »
yo,

Just curious, what language are you writing the app in? Will it be cross platform or android only? How do you plan on retrieving the highscore/ge data?
I talked to him about that, he's coding in java and design in some other program, he will make every wiki page on app seperately and he will make highscores open in a webpage i the app. It's not the best idea in my opinion, but it'll work :/

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 04:27:22 pm »
Locate arabs near you
The following users liked this post: Fireblast12, Skelon

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2015, 05:37:49 pm »
Locate arabs near you
Will make sure of this, my friend.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2015, 06:35:05 pm »
yo,

I talked to him about that, he's coding in java and design in some other program, he will make every wiki page on app seperately and he will make highscores open in a webpage i the app. It's not the best idea in my opinion, but it'll work :/

If he's coding it in java it will most likely be android only, which could cause problems for those people with apple devices.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2015, 07:11:41 pm »
yo,

First off all, writing the app in english ofcourse, will be android only first, and IOS later. first off all will include non-data things such as price list and the whole wiki, beside that, im copying the site look of the highscores into the app, that's why an internet connection is required. made it so that it fits into every screen. for the forums, i have to ask thomy for that, but first of all i'd like to finish the thing so i can release the app.

Offline Kaarel 123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2015, 07:18:15 pm »
Locate arabs near you
That is actually possible, I could make it as secret feature :D

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 09:17:34 pm »
Aside from the Arabs near you thing, the application could use your current location and you could actually locate Emps-World players near you.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 11:24:09 pm »
Aside from the Arabs near you thing, the application could use your current location and you could actually locate Emps-World players near you.
could be on to a winner right here, but then again dont want some idiot to be able to find my address so could set it to a general area not a pin pointed location
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Pages: 1 2 3