The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ossuboy

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps-Wars
« on: February 25, 2016, 08:13:59 pm »
My idea is to give us back old style minigame what we had in emps-scape, we called it emps-wars. Emps-wars was what i loved. Now, minigames are pretty dead, in my opinion. Well, there are players who play minigames, but we should try to update them (shops) and reclaim to the old style, like was emps-wars. I so much loved emps-wars. Two teams killing other team's boss or trying to defend his/her team's boss. Maybe this suggestion will have many many many positive viewers, so maybe they would give us back, the old style emps-wars! Thank you for reading this incomprehensible text.

Offline Ironmandommy

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
  • pure mature
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-Wars
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 08:32:43 pm »
Our minigames are not dead. Pest-Control is running all the time, castle-wars is active too.

We do not need a new minigame. It would be inactive anyways.

Disagree.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 09:30:31 pm »
It has been suggested 10000000000 times already.
I don't know, castle wars minigam raps okay for me.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Mr Dharoks

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 03:00:53 am »
i agree :/ castle wars filled with afkers

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 05:58:49 am »
It has been suggested 10000000000 times already.
I don't know, castle wars minigam raps okay for me.
Dis^.
The old way was always fun, why not.

Offline Ossuboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 09:04:54 am »
Our minigames are not dead. Pest-Control is running all the time, castle-wars is active too.

We do not need a new minigame. It would be inactive anyways.

Disagree.
I didn't mean new minigame, I meant to reclaim old version of castle-wars, what we called emps-wars, with bosses and no flags.
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Criminal

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 07:15:05 am »
Agree

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 08:51:25 am »
As much as I agree with this idea, I already know this will not happen because reasons...

Offline Ossuboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 06:23:10 pm »
As much as I agree with this idea, I already know this will not happen because reasons...
I bet that almost happened! =) I don't remember exactly what year was that, I bet 2014? And here was new year suggestions poll for 2015. There were emps-wars, old version of castle-wars. But there were many others suggestions, and you were only able to choose 3 of them. Sadly Emps-Wars didn't reached to the list of 3.
If we will work hard and show Thomy about our love of Emps-Wars, then I think, this would be reality. :3

Thanks! :)

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 11:23:31 am »
Emps-wars used to be dead, that's why the system got changed in the first place. I'm not sure if changing it back to the old system would make it popular again. It needs something in the shop that people would take the time to work for, like void used to be.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Ossuboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 01:26:36 pm »
Emps-wars used to be dead, that's why the system got changed in the first place. I'm not sure if changing it back to the old system would make it popular again. It needs something in the shop that people would take the time to work for, like void used to be.
Yeah, void and saradomin sword. :3 but still Emps-Wars was better than Castle-Wars in my opinion. :l

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 09:50:14 pm »
Agree..

I've seen so many suggestions for all of these to be added back to the game and i still agree

Developers, The current status of CW is really bad and not good. I won't say bring back the void and ss.. but, You can bring more interesting combat rewards OR anything worth doing the current minigame u know CWs.

The status of the game is bad, i usually go there it's just AFK, none is doing anything.. barely 3 goes out and fights...

Whats going to be so hard in bringing back the old version?... the old version bosses was the Ice queen for saradomin and Fareed for the zammy team... Is it really complicated to do this?
Its just like remove the flags and just put the bosses and once the boss dies just ends the game..

Considering to this topic, ADD a kick timer to the game itself, because i'm pissed of seein afkers in the minigame..None is doing anything in the minigame..
Barely few people go out and fight...the player has to move within a 1min if he doesnt move. the system will kick him out of the minigame with the following words

'You've been kicked out of the team, cause you were Idling for more than 1 min'

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 05:57:31 am »
Agreed on rewards. Would be nice to add something into the shop.

However, I disagree on bringing back Emps-Wars (boss fighting). It's nothing more than nostalgic experience you're after, that version was not superior. The current system offers something to lower leveled players as well: they can control the outcome of the match, since everybody's able to bring flags. It wasn't like that in the old version. Only the one who did most damage got extra tickets and lower-leved players had close to no impact.
Even if we converted it back to the old version, which we shouldn't do, cw wouldn't gain any extra players. More likely to lose some (lower-leved players).

I wouldn't mind seeing kick timer, but we have to think about the afkers as well. In most situations you can't run cw, if there's no afkers in game.
Pages: 1