The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Jasonlewis2

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Economy
« on: July 28, 2016, 04:33:42 pm »
The game is dying and the economy is out of hand... players like me (pvmers) who love doing bosses and loves skilling instead of staking and pking all day suffers. People barely buy stuff these days, and most people only stake and beg for money... What if the high alch was 70% or 75% of the item worth, that would help alot. more players would do bosses, more items would get alched which would help in the economy. think about it, give your remarks.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:27:06 pm by Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: ECONOMY
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 05:13:31 pm »
The game is dying and the economy is out of hand... players like me (pvmers) who love doing bosses and loves skilling instead of staking and pking all day suffers. People barely buy stuff these days, and most people only stake and beg for money... What if the high alch was 70% or 75% of the item worth, that would help alot. more players would do bosses, more items would get alched which would help in the economy. think about it, give your remarks.

What made me not enjoy PvM anymore is the fact that people started asking for boss buffs. It simply made the gameplay pain in the ass annoying and it had absolutely no effect on the prices. In fact, I can tell you that the demand for the drops only decreased because people don't boss anymore because of how annoying PvM became.
The following users liked this post: Jasonlewis2

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 05:18:05 pm »
that would help increase pvm tho... players would actually look forward to it, instead of trying to sell something which pretty much no one will buy you can just alch it for 70% of its worth, this can help regulate the economy.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 05:23:04 pm »
players like me (pvmers) who love doing bosses and loves skilling instead of staking and pking all day suffers.

PKers suffer too, they barely find anyone to fight.

What if the high alch was 70% or 75% of the item worth, that would help alot. more players would do bosses, more items would get alched which would help in the economy. think about it, give your remarks.

I highly doubt alching would get changed, it's not something to be messed with.
I also can't imagine people alching godswords or gwd gear, so I doubt it'd even help sink items.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Mary

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 05:25:19 pm »
if you alch millions of coins the prices will increase significantly (because ppl with gear have access to more coins) making the gap between noob and strong players with already good equipment huge

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Economy
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 05:28:52 pm »
I'm glad someone is actually getting the point im trying to make

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 06:35:34 pm »
You're right about the current situation, however I would wait with this. First we should implement staking fees (with item sinks, explained in Junkz's topic) and then see what should be done next.

If we were to add so high values for alching, we would create a huge cash flow to the game. Too much cash is not good for the economy, so we would need more cash sinks. However creating too many sinks is bad as well, that's why I think we should wait for now.

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 06:51:34 pm »
i agree... but only few stakers have all cash in the economy, and they only stake, meaning people barely gets their items sold, with only a few set with cash, how do you expect others to sell items? or even think about boss, because if they get an item no one buys it anyways cause no one has money... only a few lucky stakers have all the cash in game...

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 12:48:45 am »
i agree... but only few stakers have all cash in the economy, and they only stake, meaning people barely gets their items sold, with only a few set with cash, how do you expect others to sell items? or even think about boss, because if they get an item no one buys it anyways cause no one has money... only a few lucky stakers have all the cash in game...
If those lucky stakers keep staking, they will most propably someday become unlucky, which will mean a burst of items back to the market.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 01:22:23 am »
If those lucky stakers keep staking, they will most propably someday become unlucky, which will mean a burst of items back to the market.

No no, it's a burst of items into another Staker's bank

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Archer

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 03:50:53 am »
I totally agree with Jason, we need to find a quick solution as fast as possible before it gets worser and worser. Pvming is a good way of making money and as you are gathering loot you are also contributing to stabilize the economy in the game. Stakers should know that Emps-World is not only made for staking even though if its a part of the game. Its a huge world with many other different opportunities and ways of playing and having fun with instead of just waking up, staking, sleeping, etc ... Think twice stakers and take care of the game as you're having fun.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:05:23 am by Archer »

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 04:41:23 am »
I've been trying to get as much people as i can to play this game. the alching would really help stabilize the economy plus, giving pvmers more of a reason to do boss hunts and so one.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 04:41:34 am »
I totally agree with Jason, we need to find a quick solution as fast as possible before it gets worser and worser. Pvming is a good way of making money and as you are gathering loot you are also contributing to stabilize the economy in the game. Stakers should know that Emps-World is not only made for staking even though if its a part of the game. Its a huge world with many other different opportunities and ways of playing and having fun with instead of just waking up, staking, sleeping, etc ... Think twice stakers and take care of the game as you're having fun.
But you do realise the more items that are in-game, the cheaper they eventually will be.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 07:16:17 am »

You can't blame people for not playing content they do not enjoy lmao

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 12:41:04 pm »
yea, true.
Pages: 1 2